GH: O’Connor/Van Etten OUT! Mulcahey/Korte IN!

• Members

The only thing that can be confirmed with a verifiable link is that Burton said on Jan 10th on ABC7-Chicago re: his return: "All I know is I'm buried in a cave in Greece somewhere, I don't know! That's all I know."

https://abc7chicago.com/14305832/

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/steve-burton-opens-up-about-general-hospital-return/

I have no way of knowing if that's still true, or if the new writers changed it.  Or if he returns to the town of Port Charles soon, but we learn later on that he was buried in Greece.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'll make it easy on you. You choose not to believe me here, which is your right. But, then, when you get a very garbled version of what I said on UglyX, there's no reason for you to believe it from there either. Doesn't make sense. Yes, it's true. I talked to a real person who read the script that was indeed the straw that broke the camel's back. Now, I return you to your regular speculation. 

• Members

Burton talks about his first day on set which was Tues Feb. 6.  He said he discussed his storyline with Korte.  Didn't say what the storyline is.  No mention of changes.  All he says is that he talked with Korte. (and that he liked what she said).

• Members

They can be fired a as long as their contract cycle is up and as long as their not replaced by Fi-core or non union writers

If GH were planning on a Susan Moore return we most likely would have gotten Barbara Rhoades

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by John

• Members

This is irrelevant but it's my birthday & I just got a delivery from my brother, sis-in-law & nephew. I love getting packages! pickles - sweet and bread & butter, olives stuffed with garlic, writing paper & my favorite TUL pens!  I'm tickled. 

Back to the show, I haven't seen anyone say they read anything RonC said since he talked about how excited we should be to see his writing in, what, May? Hmm, no, this is GH. Me, I am just guardedly optimistic. I still haven;t found the date for that GL Alexandra dinner party scene I am after & I've read GL recaps from Sept. '90 to Apr '91. 

• Members

He was okay at the very beginning, but was allowed to run wild and create an unappealing sh*t show, damaging a lot of characters and the show's integrity in the process.

Please register in order to view this content