ALL: Imposters/clones/impersonate

• Members

I wasn’t an Alice fan. I was more excited and impressed that JER had the cajones to kill her off. Frances Reid could have continued to appear as a ghost from time to time.

As a Marlena fan, I was delighted that the star of the show was the serial killer. JER always gave his biggest stories to Deidre.

And to keep it on topic, it was JER during the Salem Stalker story who brought back Marlena’s lookalike Hattie, albeit played by Deidre rather than Andrea Hall. I know it’s been 20 years now but Deidre sucks at playing Hattie. 

Abe, Maggie, Caroline, Cassie, Roman, Tony, Doug, and Alice were not essential. They were basically overpaid dayplayers by 2003.

The essential characters were Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Sami, Lucas, Shawn, Belle, Brady, Nicole, Jack, and Jennifer. 

Jack and Victor were the only deaths I objected to.

I get it. You hate JER and still like to bash him even though he’s dead. Well he’s my favourite soap opera writer of all time. Passions is my favourite soap. 

This board is notoriously full of JER haters who constantly try to diminish his success and accomplishments. It’s very sad that they still do this but it is what it is.

P.S. Days was as good as cancelled in 2003 until they brought JER back to save the show. His rehiring was the last time Days had a five-year renewal. 

Edited by Lye-C

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cindy's twin was named 'Karen'; she kidnapped Adam Junior.

But at least Natalie called out Trevor for his idiocy multiple times, and originally wanted to leave his dumbass for Count Dimitri.

Hayley pretty much knew from day-1 it was Janet... but something always prevented her from voicing it to "Porkchop."  LOL

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Janet Marlowe