ALL: Imposters/clones/impersonate

• Members

I am lol.  It was always something I thought about through the years and the show ignored it.  Like is there a Marlena clone living her best life in rural Iowa on a farm?  Then Ron decided to bring it back up as a fact quite often.  And they just killed one off, but where are the others??  Why isn't Marlena more concerned there are clones of her out there roaming the earth?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, presuming that only the one clone is dead...

One clone, indeed, is living out her days (no pun intended) on a farm somewhere in the midwest.

Another clone is likely impersonating Marlena, with a psychiatry practice in the Pacific Northwest.

A third clone is living on a trailer park in Florida.

And the fourth clone is a lesbian art teacher living in Santa Cruz.

Edited by Khan

• Members

It made sense to use one here IMHO

I don’t think they wanted Andrea to play a sci fi character. I have always wondered if Hattie would’ve turned out to be Sam had Andrea remained in the role. 

• Members

Yeah, maybe not.  Andrea didn't play the role long though.  I do think the Hattie original story was going somewhere and it got scrapped or changed.  As Ron has written the clones back into the universe it would just make more sense for Hattie to a clone and not just a lookalike.  Well, as much sense that you could make with clones being in a story lol.

• Members

I’d still have Hattie turn out to be Sam. She should have been brought back from the dead ages ago. Of course, it only works with Andrea in the role.

Hattie being a clone wouldn’t really work because Stefano was mystified by Hattie and her resemblance to Marlena. Plus, Andrea originally wore padding and prosthetics as Hattie until her first surgery by Dr. Rolf.

Edited by Lye-C