DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Lol!  I remember that.

Again, I still find Johnny a likeable guy.  He just doesn't seem book smart or street smart in any way.  He's just adorably clueless about most things.  Whatever, not every character has to be super intelligent.   I prefer Johnny as himbo instead of the show telling us how smart he is.

I agree with everyone about Marlena/John being judge-y.  They really aren't.  I can see Sloan being intimidated by Marlena and all, but there really is no reason for Marlena to dislike Sloan.  She makes Eric happy and is the "mother" of her grandchild.  Marlena/John let KRISTEN live in their home to help Brady with something (I honestly don't remember).   I can see Marlena preferring Nicole to Sloan, but Sloan objectively really hasn't done anything wrong as far as Marlena knows.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It varies throughout the year. Lia Maiuri was just removed from the credits yesterday, and her farewell party was the week of June 12. After that week, they only taped one more week (July 10 to July 14) before he was fired. So, yes, based on those estimates, it would look like around the week of 1/29 or 2/5 could be it. Of course, they tape things way out of order, so it depends on how far ahead they may have taped some February scenes.

• Members

But who?  Both Wendy and Chanel are way too intelligent for him.  Holly even seems more intelligent than him and she just OD'd on bad pills and is in a coma lol.

I honestly get the feeling Chanel knows he's dumb and just accepts it because she loves him.  When he's not Possessed by the Devil he's a fairly nice guy and treats her well.

• Members

I don't know who was writing back then, but someone was really obsessed with NASCAR or something.  Don't forget Stephanie races cars too

I mean, he fought his female twin with a different dad for his lover.  Some points need to be given there lol.

• Members

3.2/10 - too much distracting nonsense

Does Steve Burton bring the same leather jacket from job to job, or is it like Batman and there's a whole room of them?  He is so wooden as an actor.  It is even more noticeable in scenes with Tamara Braun who is such a live wire. 

The entire Tate thing makes no sense.  He hasn't been convicted of anything.  He was only charged with obstruction.  And now he's off to a teen rehab? 

Once, again, has Theresa moved into the interrogation room because she hasn't been home since New Year's Eve?  And why is the transfer happening at night after dinner?  And why wasn't The Bistro open for dinner?  And did John say more than two words for the entire episode?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Friday's show of last week.

Are they testing a Chad and Alex pairing?

Please register in order to view this content

It thought Friday's show was  a really well written episode.

Edited by Soapsuds