GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Anyway your original point about Watros is solid. She should not look puffy. 

I would stand pat with all of Alexis's family. Puhlease. They are finally solid, working, looking appropriate. Now is not the time to mess with them. 

The thing is Lulu's going to become catatonic (again) just from hearing what's happened to her family. 

He had Covid how many times? 4? 

• Members

Coloma always felt very cold to me which does fit the character, but Tyler and CSSM had a bit more romantic and broody appeal.   I am not arguing for Coltin Scott exactly, but i don't think he was a bad recast.  Good chemistry with Gia and his onscreen brother.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Retcon that to Gia's daughter, instead. And Tajh Bellow should've been Tommy Hardy Jnr from the start, too.

If one positive comes out of Burton's potential return, which I hope does not happen, would be for Cameron Mathison to be OUT!

• Members

You know the show will spend any possible Rena Sofer money on Steve, so we are going to be the losers here lol.

Sonny's not exactly the center of the show anymore.  He spends a lot of time creeping behind Nina at the Metro Court and walking the hospital halls for no reason.