GL: Rick & Mels Daughter.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, her first airdate is on May 24th, the actress's name is Arielle Renwart. Once again its a completely new actor on TV like LSV (nuRemy) and MRS (Ava). She will be older than Jude, but I doubt they would dare showing him any longer! They seem to need that to use Rick, which is stupid. Mel doesn't need more airtime ;)

They also could be bringing back Rocky Cooper later while they forgot to explore Coop

Since I didn't see it reported here, they're also bringing back old faces for Mother's Day. Audrey Peters (Sarah Shayne), Fiona Hutchison (Jenna Bradshaw), and :) Jean Carol (Nadine Lewis). It's great, I'm happy to see Nadine because I've watched classic episodes and I just adore her and Billy!

• Members

I don't like how Leah will be older than Jude... talk about disappointing. I'm surprised Blake and Harley's kids had been SORAS a long time ago. Much can be done with Rick, and Mel, without having to bring in a SORAS Leah... it just seems like TPTB are too lazy to figure out something.

• Members

Its insulting to fans. GL is abusing the already-dubious SORAS by making Leah older than RJ, Zach, James and Jude. I don't see how TIIC think they can get away with this.

Thanks I haven't read this. I don't like soap ghosts but I can't disagree with Audrey Peters back as Sarah. I'll certainly be watching.

Y&R's Lily was born in 1995.

Archived