B&B November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

2023 has been a mess. 

Everything just starts, doesn't evolve and ends. Its like Brad Bell has never been worse. The whole show feels like its in a twilight zone of nothing fresh.

I am kinda tired with getting excited by something (Brooke and Taylor vs Ridge) to just get it finished and all done in 2 episodes with the dynamics forgotten.

I mean did they forgot how many scenes Taylor and Brooke held hands and said they loved each other? Nothing is left from this and it's bad bad writing. It feels like the show is sick with mental disease and changes mood and characteristics on completely random note.

Also... Most of the characters don't really have a storyline. They just fill the scenes and make casual conversation about the idiotic main plot and then something completely drastic happens so that they (the writers) can simulate a growth.

I will really put 2023 in the bottom of the history of the show. This has been a year I have cringed and cringed and just watch out of disgust and habit now.

And little left hope something at least over the top will happen.

P.S and the Hope and Thomas thing is tired and Done by Brooke years and years ago way way better. At least the actress that plays Hope is really amazing and I would love if they give her something really meaty and important.

P.S 2 Thomas and Liam need a time off. These characters have turned into animation cartoons and are the epitome of the bad writing of the show.

P.S 3

the show lack a true anti hero that is Not Sheila.  

• Members

The show definitely needs a fresh perspective. Most stories have no real ramifications. Characters change partners at the drop of a hat and then switch back again in a blink of an eye. When things like this happens, there's no stakes for the audience to anything because you know everything can change again for absolutely no reason.

The Brooke/Taylor "friendship" had the opportunity to actually take those two characters...and the show...in a new direction. But, nope, within a span of an episode, they're back to being enemies again battling over indecisive Ridge's boring ass. It's sort of like the show is afraid to let the characters grow organically and wants to keep them in this narrowly defined box.

I've actually enjoyed some of the Eric and Luna stories, but again, will these stories actually let the characters change and take them into a new direction?

• Members

I was like are we doing this sh!t with Liam again? More Liam 24/7? Yuck!

Liam needs to go! 

Can Eric just die already? I'm sick of the repetitive garbage.

Funny you mention RJ. The actor was asked what was his favorite scene to shoot so far during his time on BB.

He chose these scenes

Well art imitating life? 

He did play gay??

• Members

He told Hope almost the same thing he told Steffy.

He is headed for a complete meltdown.

I hope Thomas laughs in his face when it happens.

I see a major stalker storyline involving Hope, Steffy and Finn with Sheila getting the blame but its Liam behind it all.

I'm all for it if sends the character to the loony bin never to be seen again.