B&B November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL it’s actually his 3rd appearance on B&B but his first as Brodie the Manny….and yes it was cheesy AF. Previously he played a paramedic during Finn & Steffy’s shooting and then the hapless attendant Quinn stole a bicycle from last year on her way to stop Carter & Paris’ wedding and also 

• Members

Who should I.... to get Bradley to write that hot waiter and Brooke storyline. Who? And who should I sell my soul to... to get Brooke with Liam? And then write him off? WHO

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

11-3

'Bring it.' YOU BETTA LET SHEILA KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, STEFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep in mind, Steffy...it's SHEILA!!! Don't go anywhere alone. Or at least...stay on ready.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I liked the fashion show. Those montages they have been doing for Eric does show how much they had to cut back, but I thought it was something different with the Hope(?) voiceover. I even liked all the humor with Charlie/Esther and Countess/Esther. I thought the dresses were to die for. And did I peek a RJ/Luna/Zende/Paris thing going on? Cuz I'm not even sure they are in the same age range for it. And I still feel that if Zende is going to have a rivalry, it should be with Thomas. RJ/Luna already have enough drama for now from Li.

I know that I wanted to shake both Eric and Ridge. Ridge especially. He was so insufferable before someone told him his dad was dying. No wonder Dollar Bill calls him the Dressmaker...he was being extra AF. lol. 

I like that while they followed and built up to the fashion show, the writers found ways to have a lot going on. I also like they are starting into several stories still post-show. And LOVE that I was right about Steffy returning at the tail end.

Trivia note...Finn was looking like a whole a$$ snack in Steffy return scenes. Just mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.