General Hospital: October 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Often I think he looks like he's the sun & the moon, he seems that glad to see him. 

I am pre-shipping Kraze. 

I think Trina said things that needed to be said, finally. @AbcNbc247   Why did she remind you of Joss in a bad way? I've thought that something like this was coming, for awhile, that they would have a serious conversation - or a fight - about Esme & about his living situation & even about his attitude toward Nik. Longtime regular watching fans seem to recall Spencer as a child having a rather idyllic childhood & receiving much love & attention from his father. Spencer's current version of his past is at odds with that. Nik needs to return & to be a father to Baby Ace. Spencer needs to have a place of his own. Spencer may have to go into therapy to get over his abandonment issues. 

Also I loved the Cher "Snap out of it!" reference. FUN! 

I have a question about Blaze. Is she a woman of color? Not that it matters ... 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts

• Members

Alexis and Gregory be reminding everybody why nobody trusts or likes the media anymore

Please register in order to view this content

I wouldn’t mind a Liz/Jake reunion. He’ll need someone to turn to when Carly inevitably goes back to Sonny

Because she came off as a little mean and nasty and Trina’s not like that 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

There we go! That's the explanation. Also I saw a tweet day before yesterday from their mom & she said she & one of them had Covid last week. So their little family was under stress! 

And, someone took pity on me & told me that Dan (of Dan & Chris) is the real Taggart fan so now that they're back I should get to see some Marcus Taggart again after such a dry spell.