OLTL: Timothy D. Stickney

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this is a good thing. Why keep a character around who isnt in any big stories and isnt that important to the show at the time. this just means there is some budget left to go on improving other aspects of the show

• Members

Such a shame. Timothy Stickney deserved much better than this horrible treatment. So Dena Higley lied when she said R.J. and Lindsay were going to be involved in Nora's storyline and recovery. Who's next Catherine Hickland(Lindsay)? Hillary B. Smith(Nora)? Or the net rumors that I hoped were wrong, Dan Gauthier(Kevin)? I sure hope Hickland, Smith & Gauthier don't leave. I'm about to join the Higley hate club too.

• Members

Timothy Stickney (and Catherine Hickland) has been treated like crap by TPTB for years. I don't know his financial situation, but career wise he is better off finding some new and challenging even if it is less high profile work in the theatre. He is too talented to have been left withering on the vine like OTL did to him these last years.

• Members

Cat is already on recurring and has been since last summer. At best she continues to show up a couple of times a month on pimp and prop duty is my guess.

Nora signed a one year contract much like Phil Carey did. PC was trumpted as getting a huge new story and we see what that consists of. Hackley has already come out and announced that they woke Nora up but then realized it was sweeps and only had so much real estate and so many other stories to tell. At this point I think the only hope for Nora is that ratings continue to tank and they bring in a new EP and HW who realize they have to appeal to the long time viewers as well as the 12 year olds.

TW has a pilot so I suspect that the rumors of his departure are true. We also never saw D/D scheme together as Hackley promised. Instead we get Dorian2 as her partner in crime.

HT's contract is up in November and I can't see her staying to be the potted plant in the room.

There are tons of rumors about DG and some new story, the only question is if it is an exit story.

• Members

yeah i was just about to say that those SID suck when it comes to information, they should really look into it before they post it. Renee just posted in her Emmy blog that TSJ was there shooting the Marcie's wedding scenes. So that isn't true, he's still taping, but his days are infact numbered.

Archived