ARTICLE: Camryn Grimes Announces She’s Pregnant with First Child, Due in December

• Webmaster
Camryn Grimes, Mariah Copeland, The Young and the Restless, Young and the Restless, Young and Restless, Young & Restless, Y&R, #YR, #YoungandRestless

“I guess you can add mother to my resume,” stated “The Young and the Restless” star Camryn Grimes last week Friday, August 4, while sharing several Polaroids on Instagram which showed Grimes cupping her baby bump.

In a picture compilation highlighting all of the aforementioned Polaroids, Grimes also revealed that “Baby Foster” is arriving in December 2023. For those who were unaware and thought that would be the baby’s name, Grimes pointed out, “Foster is our LAST name, sorry for the confusion!” 

In January 2022, Grimes got engaged to Brock Foster Powell (known professionally as Brock Powell), an actor who is well known for voicing characters in animated projects, including “Mickey Mouse Funhouse” and “Hamster & Gretal,” among others. In fact, last year the happy couple co-starred together in last year’s “Mickey Saves Christmas,” where they voiced Santa and Mrs. Clause, respectively.

Several of Grimes’ current and former cast mates at “The Young and the Restless” shared their joy at the couple’s news, including Hunter King, Sasha Calle, Alyvia Alyn Lind, Sharon Case, Eileen Davidson, Michelle Stafford, Melissa Claire Egan, Bryton James, Courtney Hope, Tracey E. Bregman, Melissa Ordway, Christian Le Blanc, Lauralee Bell, Jessica Collins, Rory Gibson, Brytni Sarpy, Greg Rikaart, Loren Lott and Judah Mackey, among others. Additionally, some of Grimes’ current and former daytime colleagues also chimed in, including Annika Noelle (“The Bold and the Beautiful”), Robert Palmer Watkins (“General Hospital”), Ashley Jones (“The Bold and the Beautiful”), Angelica McDaniel (former president of CBS Daytime) and Lauren Swickard (“General Hospital”), among others.

“AHHHHHHH!!! soooo insanely excited for you!!!” commented Alyvia Alyn Lind, who previously played Faith Newman on the daytime drama series. “SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!” stated Michelle Stafford, who plays Phyllis Summers on the soap. On-screen mother Sharon Case used a “heart” emoji to share her happiness for Grimes and Powell, while Bryton James posted dozens of “party popper” emojis and an “orange heart” emoji to display his delightedness over the news.

Overall, Grimes’ announcement has since garnered more than 25,000 likes on Instagram.

Check out the baby bump photos below.

Note: The post <strong>Camryn Grimes Announces She’s Pregnant with First Child, Due in December</strong> appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

As the article states, it was announced last week on August 4. I'm just getting myself up-to-date on the latest news in soaps as I've been working behind the scenes on several projects and, in-between, have taken a mental vacation as doing all that I do is exhausting.

• Members

Oh I understand, but I feel like I noticed she was pregnant months ago. I don’t know why but I just knew and assumed that some announcement had been made several weeks ago, if not earlier. I’m trying to figure it because I figured she was pregnant way before the official announcement.

I am laughing because I honestly hardly watch this show and somehow saw that she was pregnant for some time.

Edited by DramatistDreamer