The Nancy Lee Grahn Appreciation Thread

AllAboutAngst

• Members

So........yes, I think it's time for a thread for the FABULOUSLY TALENTED Nancy Lee Grahn, also known as Alexis Davis. She's such a powerhouse, so talented, she's got super duper chemistry with all of her co-stars, she's just awesome. For reference, a few NLG sites:

Nancy Lee Grahn: Nancy Fan

Ric & Alexis Board: Reckless Entanglement

Lorenzo & Alexis Board: Odi Et Amo

Jax and Alexis Board: Unfaithfully Yours

Sonny and Alexis Board: Sexis Forever

Anyone have a favorite NLG or Alexis scene/line/pairing/quote, post it here!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YAY! My other girl gets an appreciation post. Nancy Lee Grahn is only reason I tune into General Hospital these days. She's never on, so I hardly watch, but that's beside that point.

Those woman possesses so much talent that I'm floored at what she can do with the garbage she usually has to deal with. As much as I admire Erika Slezak, the Emmy should have been in Nancy's hands last year.

Nikki

• Members

I don't know about Rexis either, but I LOBSTERHATED Nexis, I just don't want TPTB to EVER go back to Nexis again. I liked LiRic fine I guess didn't pay attention to them - wasn't a fan really, liked Rexis for a second, now I wonder why the hell any woman in her right mind would want Ric (and I thought Ric/Faith were hotter than Rexis and LiRic).

• Members

If Ric continues to be the incarnation that he is currently, I don't want Alexis with him either. I am a die-hard fan of the true Ric Lansing, and IMO, he is the best match for Alexis Davis.

But this post is supposed to be about the Nancy love, and she's on the top of my list of favorite daytime actresses.

Nikki

• Members

DAMN skippy Slky- how the hell u been? I love me some NLG as Julia. I met her at SSW a couple of years ago and talked a bit about how much I LOVED Santa Barbara and Julia. It was very apparent how fond she was of both the show & character. Love her!

• Members

Hi!!! I've been good, how have you been? I am just now discovering Nancy as Julia, and so far I think she's AWESOME. The link I posted above, Nancyfan.com has a bunch of clips from Nancy's Santa Barbara days, so I'm going through them all now.

Her and Lane? DAMN!!! They were hot!

• Members

Love love love NLG! She's the only reason I ever occasionally watch GH at all. Have been a big fan of hers since her SB days as Julia (Lane/Nancy as Mason/Julia were hands down one of the best soap couples EVER). Can't say enough positive things about Nancy, she rocks!

Archived