The Nancy Lee Grahn Appreciation Thread

AllAboutAngst

• Members

I have liked Nancy Lee Grahn for a while now, but I have been watching some old tapes and some video clips online of her since she joined GH and I must say she deserves all the praise she gets. I was tearing up during her scenes with Rick Hearst today. I hope she wins an Emmy in 2006. She totally deserves it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last week I didn't even bother tuning in because there was no Nancy or no Reckless.

However, Tuesday and Wednesday's shows were great. Not only did I get we get Alexis, we got Jaxis and Reckless on Tuesday. If ever I wanted a triangle, this would be the one I'd want. I love the Ingo/Nancy chemistry almost as much as I love the Rick/Nancy chemistry. If the show would remember that Jax and Alexis are best friends and utilize that friendship more often, I could almost forgive TPTB for everything else.

And on Wednesday, we were given Luke thrown into the mix. The Luke/Alexis scenes are far and few between which is a downright shame since Nancy and Anthony obviously enjoy working together. For as long as I've been a GH fan, which granted isn't all the long, I've enjoyed the Luke/Alexis relationship. It's such a unique, complex relationship.

Nikki

Archived