Days: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Today was nice.

It was a very lighthearted, couple heavy episode. It was almost like a calm before the storm kind of thing. And I hope things get really stormy in the future for everyone lol

I hope Sloan really is pregnant. That could be a good mess for everyone involved in that storyline. I just hope there isn’t a baby switch. 

And I like seeing Tripp so happy too, even though Li cockblocked him

Please register in order to view this content

It’s about time Tripp got some happiness, even if it’s only temporary. His cuddle session with Wendy was really sweet too

And yeah, I don’t really like Rafe all that much but I’m glad the show remembered his relationship with Johnny. Him and Talia could be really interesting together too. 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I tried watching yesterday's episode early this morning but couldn't get past ten minutes.

Any reason I should watch today's episode beside your review?

This show's pacing is so bad too.

How long has Abe stupid story been going? It seems for a long time since the showdown with Colin.

Dimitri barely started [!@#$%^&*] Leo and next week Gwen finds out. Talk about warp speed. Not that the story is any good....

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

@SoapsudsI agree with @AbcNbc247.  Today's episode was pretty good.  I actually retract my previous criticism about Li and Trask.  I found their scenes pretty enjoyable.  I have always thought both Li and Melinda were very undeveloped so it's nice they got to do something different. 

I really can't stand Rafe, but it is nice when Johnny talks to people he knew as a child.  I did lol at Rafe's reaction to Nicole being pregnant.

I really liked the Sloan/Eric/EJ/Nicole stuff, but even Nicole's pj's are ugly.  I don't know why AZ dresses so poorly and with those very bad hair extensions.  

• Members

I also thought it was a good day but I often find I like David Kreizman daily script days.

Wendy & Tripp are finally seeming to move into real relationship territory & it's working. 

DanF's iteration of EJ really seems to be growing especially in his relationship with Nicole, where when they're together Ari seems to be light, airy & very beautiful. When they smile at each other & talk intimately there seems to be some magic going on. And I say that even though I think Nicole & Eric is Endgame. EJ seems like a real person with her instead of the petty schemer with & against Stefan.

I figured Sloan was going to be pregnant. I'm still not sure how I feel about Eric with her. I almost never understand time in Salem & it seemed weird to me that she represents Colin in court tomorrow! 

Rafe & Johnny overhearing Jada tell Talia that her love life with Rafe is "The Bomb" was funny, sweet & a little hot. If the Brady Pub's "overheards" could be compiled into book form I guess it would be an encyclopedia set. 

Melinda Trask & Li (Why is he still here?) looked like they were going somewhere with it & then they crashed & burned & he went home sulking & interrupting Tripp & Wendy & she switched from wine to whiskey neat, keep 'em coming. ... I bet this is a serious chem test. 

I think this is the third day I've felt like there's just a ton of talking going on. But that can be soapy. I didn't get any LOTDs today. Dialog wasn't so much snappy as sweet. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
typo

• Members

Eric is really making up for lost time and living that baby making machine lifestyle.  In one year he's gotten Nicole, Jada, and Sloan pregnant!  At this rate, he's going to quickly catch up with Stefano as Salem's most prolific father.

Edited by j swift