General Hospital: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am all for everyone expanding their work experience, but those two seem very unqualified.  It honestly just feels like a hotel the Quartermaines should own and run.  I'll grudgingly allow Olivia to be called a Q, but it would make more sense if Ned owned it with her.  

No, although I do know that's what he's most famous for.  It's one of those shows that's a little before my time but I am interested in watching it.  I just don't think it's the most easily accessible show to find these days.

• Members

Half the people that go to the pool aren't even there to swim lol.  They are in full business attire.  I have a pool in my backyard and don't go out there unless my intention is to swim because it's hot.  

I could deal with a Skye recast.  I liked Carrie Genzel.  I find RC to be very cold and unlikeable, but I have explained that many times on here lol.

• Members

She was, but it did almost feel like an entire different character.  I would say it's a personal bias because Skye went up against Brenda, but I like Carly just fine and always have.  I just have never liked any of RC's characters.  It's one of those things where I know she's a good actress, but I just don't connect with anything she does.

I always was curious what happened with Genzel/Days and her take on Nurse Ali.  I never understood why that didn't work out.  Lisa Linde ended up doing great, but I always wondered why Genzel didn't work more.  But that's for another thread I suppose.