General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked that story! The beginning, anyway. Just telling vaguely intelligent stories was a quantum shift for DAYS, but their management and audience didn't want it (not that that regime was exactly flawless, but still). The difference for me is GH has never quite descended to DAYS' lows that they needed to do that particular kind of story to approach some semblance of physical reality.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was Austin doing the investigating that just did not work for me right from the start.  I also thought many of their ideas were good and that the show was finally allowing people to have brains again.  But it got derailed pretty quickly.

I also agree that while GH has had its share of over the top lows-David Grey and Casey the Alien come to mind- for some reason I think of it as more realistic than DAYS. And GH had an actual Alien.

• Members

Abysmal! I remember multiple episodes towards the end where he just showed up to sit there and say one word because they clearly didn't want to have him act much. Hands down one of, if not the worst, actor to be a regular on a Star Trek show.

He has been marginally better on GH, but not by much.

• Members

His wife and daughter, for one.

Acting like a reporting a crime is the worst thing in the world

Please register in order to view this content

He better get some apologies when this is all said and done 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I like Dante and Sam, but both actors tend to mail it in much of the time.

I like Michael and Willow. Michael may be the most overrated character in the history of the show, but I still like Chad Duell's version of him. I find Millow preferable to Sprina. Michael will always be better than Spencer.

Last year I thought that Cody and Austin were the worst characters. Both of them have improved this year. Ava has better chemistry with Austin than she had with Nikolas. Cody has chemistry with Sasha.

Sasha should be formally adopted by Nina. Sasha and Willow would then be sisters. She is close with both Nina and Willow and can reconcile the two.

• Members

Another month, another freeze-dried account that makes the game too obvious and hits the Ignore file.

Anyway, why they all immediately blamed Ned is beyond me, and knowing FV the characters won't be nearly as contrite when this is over.

Edited by Vee

• Members

To be fair, I didn't see the big deal over Trina/Spencer until recently.  Now I am sold on them, but when TA first took over I wasn't sure they still had the chemistry.  I do have a hard time believing anyone prefers Millow over them lol.  I am sure Michael/Willow have fans though. 

It is weird everyone is blaming Ned.  Not because it isn't something he would do, but because the timing was so strange.   And it is annoying to be mad at someone who objectively did the right thing.