Y&R: spoiler about absent character

• Members

On Friday 24 March CDN  (Mon 27th US)

At the gala, Lauren and Michael approach Christine at the gala. 
Lauren says "I see you're flying solo tonight. What does Paul have on the agenda now that he's the retired chief of police?"
Christine replies "Actually, Paul is in Portugal. Heather and Lucy's visit wasn't long enough, so he went there to visit."
Lauren - "That sounds like fun. I can't wait to see pictures."
Christine changes the subject .... and compliments Lauren and Michael on the food and beverages they selected/arranged to be served for the menu at the gala. The three of them banter about that.

Michael asks about the arbitration, but Christine can't discuss it and says he shouldn't have asked.
Then  Christine says that after that case is settled, she's considering a move, perhaps becoming District Attorney again.
"I think it would be good for me, I um.... need a change".

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In a couple of years of not mentioning Paul, perhaps Heather will spot him in an airport, but he's with another woman. Christine will finally be ready to move on with a new man, since Paul disappeared all those years ago, which confuses everyone because they thought he was just at the station this whole time. Heather tries to jog his memory, but it doesn't work. When she runs into Paul at Society, Christine faints. Finally, Paul will decide to move back to be with the other woman because he can't cure his amnesia...

• Members

I had speculated that maybe the show was considering having Lucy visit GC during her next vacation from her school in Portugal.  Oh but the show won't write for teens so that's unlikely, LOL.

Now that Christine said Paul is in Portugal visiting Heather&Lucy, I wonder.
If Lucy visits GC, would Paul stay in Portugal with Heather?

Edited by janea4old