What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Saw Cars last Saturday night!! OMG!! That has to be one of the best movies from Pixar!!! Loved every minute of it!!!

Then most recently saw The Davici Code. I have mixed feelings about this, not about the content, just whether I liked it or not....I'll for sure see it again to make the connection to things, so yeah I liked it.

• Members

WorldTurns, I can't wait to see The Hills Have Eyes!

Wow, Josh, I am surprised to hear Cars is so good! I thought it looked really bad. I will check it out. It's at the drive-in this week!

I saw House of Wax - as far as gory teen scary movies go, I actually enjoyed it. Some scenes were gross, and I loved them. :lol:

• Members

I just watched 16 Blocks with Bruce Willis and Mos Def. Bruce Willis plays a detective taking prisoner Mos Def 16 blocks to testify in court. Dirty cops want to take out Eddie Bunker (Mos Def) before he can expose them. It's very tense with excellent acting. I've not hated characters so much as some of these baddies. Willis and Def pulled me in and I loved their story together. Willis looks old and tired (his character) that it threw me off a bit. Jenna Stern plays his sister and is excellent in that role. Rating 1-10 I give this one 7 1/2.