Days 2023 preview

• Members

Kate/Roman/Marlana/John/Kayla/Steve: when we started this story and all women survived we know they would relapse. So we kind of figured the story of the women dying doesn't have doesn't have a huge payoff if one or more of them doesn't actually die. So we gave ourselfs a challenge: are we really going to write off our three big stars? You'll have to tune in to see but, what's great about this story is the focus on couples and the high stakes of these women facing death. Of course there is a twist because its Days Of Our Lives but it's a highly emotional story and it'll be fun to see where it goes.

Alex/Stephenie/Chad: We played the bond between Stephanie and Chad but Chad is really not ready for anything more than friendship because he's not over Abigail. Alex feels that closeness between Stephanie and Chad and is threatened a little bit. Ultimately Alex makes a move to get Chad out of the way That has unintended consequences that are kind of devastating.

Li/Gabi/Stefan/Chloe: Stefan has been brainwashed to hate Gabi, to be disgusted by her and his feelings for Chloe be reinforced. Chloe has been rejected by Brady and knows Stefan isn't in the right mind here. And I think we know Gabi isn't someone to give up here. She's going to find a way to get through to Stefan, in the meantime Li isn't going to give up Gabi.

Nicole/EJ/Eric/Sloan: Nicole and Eric are trying to move on from eachother, even though Eric and Sloan are both looking for something casual we see they are starting to grow closer. At the same time, Nicole is drawing closer to EJ who is still very much interested in Nicole. Nicole still feels a pull towards Eric but by putting her in EJs orbit, it taps into that schemy side of Nicole especially as EJ and Stefan are going to war over Dimera and Nicole is sinking her teeth into that with him.

Will/Leo/Sonny: it's kind of fun to see Leo who was a thorn in the side of Will start to make real inroads with Sonny and start to build a real friendship. When Will comes back he's just in a state of disbelief that after everything sonny's going to be friends with this guy. Sonny's in a weird position of defending his friendship with Leo and this will cause conflict between Will and Sonny.

Allie/Chanel/Johnny/Wendy/Tripp: Allie remains a little bit threatened by the relationship between Chanel and Johnny and may become her own worst enemy in this situation. Meanwhile Johnny and Wendy are growing Closer and Tripp comes home and we see he's a bit hung up on Wendy. It gets complicated.

Gwen/Xander/Sarah: it's bad enough that Xander took money to kidnap Susan Banks. But not only did Bonnie get caught in it, Susan died so can Sarah really stay married to this guy who committed a crime knowingly that lead to someone's death? And than we have Gwen who'll do anything in her power to contain the situation. Jack ends up giving this surprising ultimatum that may really effect how this plays out.

Before anyone asks, No, there were not any Spoilers for Paulina and Abe.*

Edited by Dylan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's fun to see Leo make inroads with Sonny? I don't think this man knows what the definition of fun is 

Please register in order to view this content

I do find everything intriguing though, except for Gwen and Leo. Most of the ideas are really good, it's the execution of it all that's always lacking. 

Can't wait to see the Peacock episodes.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

There's nothing fun about the Will and Sonny story at all. Carlivati is an idiot!

I guess Ben reappears in Ben 2.0 by removing Chad out of the way.

Li not giving up on Gabi? Seriously Carlivati needs his head examined.

Ugh more needy whiny Allie....hate her!!

Gwen and Xander should be written out or send xander to prison for kidnapping.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I love Allie Horton and I look forward to her getting story, but this story sounds terrible for her.  I know she's a single parent, and co-owns a bakery, and has a significant other, all of which is a lot for *any* person.  But I'd like to see her have some joy of her own, that's for her, and not associated with her dating life.