DAYS: villainess returns - update: on Feb. 24

• Members

Okay this has already been mentioned in
the Alfonso/Reckell return thread,
the Victoria Konefal returns thread,
and the Days Winter Spoiler Video (Day Of Days promo) thread

But I think Miranda Wilson should get her own thread.

Miranda Wilson will return as Megan Hathaway on regular daytime DAYS, to continue the storyline that aired in Beyond Salem Two, with Alfonso, Reckell, Konefal, and Steve Burton. 
The Day of Days Winter promo video shows this.
It seems they are all doing a storyline arc *within* regular daytime DAYS,

I don't know if Miranda will be appearing for only that arc, or if she'll be around longer.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I realize you're being snarky about the subscription stuff, and I totally get that. but ...
It's not just Peacock.

Days can be seen in Canada on the W Network and the Global app.
Current episodes in Australia on Fox One.

I mean maybe with a VPN it can be viewed? I don't know.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I like Megan. I think she's sweet. It was a no-brainer for me, as she was in Beyond Salem, plus the winter spoiler video gave it away. Perhaps she shall be the Queen who will grace us with her glowing presence in the Dimera Mansion while lightly sipping on brandy, Courvoisier, or cognac as she snides at all the common villagers of Salem. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Megan is what the show has needed for years, she needs to come in stomping and snatch Kristen, EJ, and Johnny up by the scruff their necks and get them together because they're too, too messy and in need of guidance and the show needs a big bad that's actually dangerous seeming and not a joke/comic relief baddie.

• Members

I am glad to see her back and would love to see her mix it up with her Dimeria siblings especially Kristen who is not blood DiMeria.  I hope that Megan sticks around even after this story arc is over, she could be the female version of Stefano that is needed.  Just like Stefano's obsession with Roman and Marlena, Megan's could be with Bo and Hope.  Could make for some awesome storylines. 

• Members

It's such a soapy thing to make the distinction between Megan and Kristen being that one is not a Dimera by blood.

Megan only knew she was a Dimera for about 12 minutes before she died, whereas Kristen has not only been a part of the family for the past thirty years, but she was actually close enough to Stefano to have him scheme on her behalf!

Edited by j swift

• 2 weeks later...