NETFLIX: "Harry and Meghan"

• Members

I have this downloaded, but I haven't gotten around to it yet (go figure). Wait. Kate's a mean girl? I think I just might like her, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

I kind of miss Harry and his party days. We toally could've hanged and talk some major sh*t.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who knows if the marriage will last?

They seem completely wrapped up in each other and the belief that there 'love story' is so special . Harry seems to have bought into Megan's Cali pyscho babble - 'institutional gaslighting' was his latest catchphrase.

I wonder long term where they are headed.

The Netflix series is basically there to boost their incomes and create a brand, but not sure what that is.Yes they have their followers but overall the reaction seems pretty negative. I'm sure Harry's book will be more of the same.

So they have cut ties with the Royal's but keep using the titles.

Once the series and book rar ra has died down, then what?

Just another privileged wealthy couple jetting around  attending conferences and giving speeches?

The interest seems to lie with them spilling tea about their UK experiences. Once that's done, what next?

• Members

That was pretty much a foregone conclusion after the response to the Oprah interview. The promise was that they would further revisit their issues and they delivered.

I'm sure future Netflix programs(if they happen) that focus on 'creating conversations' and 'raising awareness' won't race to the top of the charts.

• Members

And the BBC broadcasted it as “Breaking News” during their World News broadcast when the uploads launched last Thursday, which was totally ridiculous. They clearly have an interest in keeping Harry and Meghan in the news. They needn’t push so forcefully, they’ll have another bite at the Apple when Harry’s memoir launches. For now, they need to ease up and at least pretend to be a news broadcaster. That goes for the rest of the rubberneckers.

• Members

Oh, God. Hahahaha! 

Please register in order to view this content

I'll watch it though. I attempted to watch it last night, but then realized I didn't have the attention span for it. I wanted to see if they had any good sales at Andrew Christian. Tis the season. Fa la la la la la la la!