B&B October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Awww that is a cute story, too. 

Smh. Again, sad, but true.

Yes, I see the potential in and felt the advils falling from the moment, they started to hang out a few weeks ago. And Brooke is overdue a scandal that does not involve Sheila. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B needs to shore up Carter’s character with more backstory and perhaps the introduction of some more family. He’s so bland and I have no idea who he is or what drives him other than a terminal neediness for female companionship. He’s not fleshed out at all. He’s a hot body and that’s it.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Which was the point Brad Bell was trying to make with him. An upgrade. Someone who only had eyes for Steffy. He said it in all these interviews. And he gave them some good writing. He gave them drama that writes itself. He...basically committed. I would hate to see that fall to the wayside just to give Hope/Liam something to do. 

He can find something else for them...which he appears to be doing without even having to touch on Steffy/Finn. Who right now deserves a bit of happiness like all good soap couples get. Sheila is waiting in the wings so we know they will be back in the story sun. 

• Members

Liam's too worried about Thomas and Hope working together and crying to mommy in law to kiss his boo boo lol!!!

Casey said on a BOLD LIVE with John McCook last week that Steffy/Finn fans will be excited as the year comes to a close, so either they're having another baby or something else good.  

• Members

I stand by my earlier theory BLame coupling with some new twists:

Hope is tricking Thomas. Liam secretly sees Hope hold hands with Thomas or kisses him on cheek, which *is* cheating on B&B.

Liam gets drunk. Meanwhile, Brooke is babysitting at Steffy's. Brooke, frustrated that all the dark haired women (Taylor, Li) are getting her men, tries on a hideous wig Taylor left behind at Steffy's. Brooke falls asleep on the couch. Drunk Liam lets himself into Steffy's. The rest is a blameless Brooke scandal. 

• Members

THIS! 

I would say bring on his mother played by a soap vet i.e., Amelia Marshall or Tracey Ross. But we know Brad's attention span when it comes to characters who aren't Brooke, Eric, Taylor, Ridge, Hope, Liam, and Steffy. He would bring on a family for Carter and then they'll be gone within six months. With little to no additional development to his character. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

LOL that would be some Days of Our Lives type ish lol!!!

To the poster above, I don't get why they don't bring on Carter's family, isn't her related to Marcus Forrester? Plus Justin is related to Druscilla on YR why not bring over Lily's kids or something as a cross over since they're cousin's 

• Members

Someone needs to do something about this lackluster soundtrack. I actually liked some of the scenes from the last episodes... and I couldnt stop feeling that some of the old soundtrack music would have MADE the scenes so MUCH BETTER. How is it possible that they are playing this... calm... tranquil music while there is a fight going on... Someone needs to do something about it.