Soap Stars you would like to meet

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I met some I wanted to meet at the GH Convention in Burbank in 2018.

Met some of my favorite German soap stars back in the day. 

But who I always dreamed of meeting would be Jerry Douglas and Terry Lester. I always wanted to ask them about their favorite storylines and if Terry really left coz he was reduced in favor of “Cricket”.

Jane Elliot would be amazing too

• Members

I don't get starstruck that much. Outside soaps, I had to deal with two stars from Empire. They shot on location at my former workplace when I was in grad school and the whole thing annoyed me to no end because I needed to study. From 8 to 11 p.m. was my down time and Terrence Howard and Taye Diggs were attention-seeking whores as they kept interrupting me while I was minding my own business. Phylicia Rashad was suprisingly okay. She just kept sleeping on the chair.

For a soap star? Probably Eileen Davidson and Cynthia Watros. Cynthia's really sweet. She knows I'm an Annie Dutton lover and a Reva Shayne hater. Although astrology is a pseudo-science, we're both Virgos. That said, we'd be like best friends. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

ED? Eileen Davidson? Really? How remarkable! I never would have guessed! Me, I was so da*n starstruck, suddenly shy, that I did not walk across the street & meet Anne Heche after seeing her in PROOF! I was so mad at myself. I've met Linda Dano, Anna Stuart, Larry Lau, Stephen Schnetzer, Martha Byrne, Crystal Chappell, Jessica Leccia, Michael Sabatino, Lesli Kay, her husband David I forgot, Kale Brown, Ricky Paull Golden, "Clarice" someone Brown, Victoria Wyndham, Charles Keating, Jill Lorie Hurst, Ellen Wheeler, Maureen Garrett, Robert Newman, Scott Holroyd, Beth Ehlers, I can't think ... I'd be pleased to meet just about anyone. I guess my top choice would be Donna Swajeski. Krista Tesrau, met her!