Pick your fictional universe & character.

• Members

If you could be in any fictional universe that any soap has been set in, what would it be? And, once settled there, who would you be?

For example, without thinking about it, knee-jerk reaction, I would be in Bay City, Illinois, and I would be a friend of Donna Love's & Rachel Cory's. My name would be Roxanne Fortenberry & I would be wealthy, well-educated, healthy, gay & I would have purple hair. I would have 2 adult children, one man & one woman.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Pine Valley. I would be a long lost, black relative of Kendall from the Hart family. Someone who is Bisexual or Pansexual, and is the oldest of 4 boys, and I'm bringing all my brothers with me. I would be Dixie's confidant. Aspire to write like Brooke. Admire Angie's work ethic. Idolize Erica Kane's Glamorous life and relationships. I would have platonic friendships with Frankie and David. I would also love to be causing friction between Zach and Kendall. I would feud with Zach because of our different opinions and beliefs.

• Members

I am Komtess Annabella Lucidi Armonti. I just arrived in Santa Barbara to find out anything about my roots. My father's name was Pietro. He was the long lost son of Nikolai Armonti, who married Sophia. My mother died and told me about my biological father on her deathbed. It was confirmed through DNA testing that I am indeed the Count's lost Granddaughter. 

I want to know more about my grandfather so, I have decided to ask his second wife. She married Lionel Lockridge after the death of CC. So, I wind up spending a lot of time with the Capwell kids, the Lockridge kids and Brick's son Johnny. We spend a lot of time talking about our almost stolen heritages and soon fall in love. But there are international factions who will stop at nothing to keep us apart.... Cue ominous music...