DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Are they attached to their own ideas? Are they bull-headed? Can they not SEE what everyone else can? I was just talking to someone about someone who had a great audition & audition tape &  time has been allowed to pass & now it's clear that it's not working out & it is awkward. I know they put so much stock in their plans. SIGH. Maybe they just don't want to give up on them.

• Members

Look. Lemme tell you what I'mma gonna do after I've said I'm not interested, okay? I'm a gonna go in the kitchen, grab a 20-pound iron skillet and put it on the stove. I will then open a kitchen cabinet, and grab a container of Crisco. Oh, yeah. Claim to make some fried chicken.

And just when that shortening snap, crackle, pops on my skin, I'll know when my recipe is ready, ya dig? I'll MAKE Alex understand. I don't play.

Edited by Noel

• Members

They should've never killed off Abigail period.  Maybe an attempted murder, re-cast since Marci Miller and Kate Mansi don't want to stay on the show.  There are plenty of actresses who would love a contract fulltime role on a series.  I say the same thing about the casting of Ciara, I think Victoria Konefal was a great Ciara, but they should've recast Ciara, instead of having Rob Wilson playing another character.  IF Ben and Ciara return to the show eventually, will we get Rob Wilson in a duo role, or will they recast Ben, if Alex becomes a popular character.

• Members

I think the new Stephanie is charming so she lends romantic credence to Alex, in the same way that Ciarra was compelling and that gave Ben routing value.

To me, RSW is a handsome guy with very limited acting skills, if Fanny Brice had 36 expressions, he's got two; squinting and smiling. So, most of his appeal has been based on his 'hunkiness' and his scene partners.  Unfortunately, soap actors with those credentials usually don't age well as characters because they are unable to convey any development (see GH-Jason, B&B-Liam, and even DAYS-John).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Today's episode was zzzzzzzzzz. What a boring mess!! Clyde was suppose to kill Belle because EJ broke a promise about not telling anyone that he hired people to have him shot??

Please register in order to view this content

As Sophia once said on the Golden Girls.... There's been more bad acting under this roof than a Suzanne Somers Special.

• Members

Oh, I don't know. I found it kind of interesting. Everyone was in high gear, spitting out dialogue as if their very lives depended on it.

1st crucial point: Jada figured out that the timestamps on the surveillance video that had cleared Clyde had actually been tampered with so, guess what, they do not prove squat! No idea how Clyde managed that since he was locked up. We'll leave that as Mystery #1. Huh?

Meanwhile everyone has a point of view & an opinion. Chloe is fit to be tied that her mother is about to make the mistake of a lifetime but she can't convince either Brady or her dad to help her dissuade  Nancy.