DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Well, the thing is ... the writers tried to write her tattoos in. That was so lame. There's nothing wrong with tattoos at all as I find it to be a form of art, but as far as the character of Queen Kristen, no. Just no. As I've mentioned back in February, I've got nothing against Stacy at all. I think she's hilarious as hell with a terrific sense of humor. It's so difficult to explain as the fictional characters of Queen Kristen and Annie Dutton "live" in me. They're a part of me. That's why I'm so awesome. 

Stacy would be good in Sons of Anarachy. Is that show still around?

Edited by Noel

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

But, they're using this ridiculous "catch-22" whereby Kristen got a pardon for everything, so they can't bring up anything except something new, which is why she is getting to say all this garbage before the judge & they just get to hem and haw. Supposedly their hands are tied, legally, by this huge loophole. It's very frustrating. As much as I am annoyed by the writing the past 2 days it is making me feel that frustration. It's like it's Belle's job to keep them from slipping & saying something. Fat lot of good she's doing our side!

Well, I hold it against Stacy that we have a NotKristen and I would rather have just that No Kristen unless it is good enough for Eileen to come do her thing for a temp period. So I'll just be an old meanie. I really tried for a long time to give Stacy a chance. Didn't work out!

• Members

I saw this awesome trivia posted elsewhere.  Fun facts.

Stacy Haiduk played "Warden Jane Smith" on September 14, 20, and 21, 2010.
https://www.jason47.com/days/castchart.html

Gina Gallego played *recast* "Warden Jane Smith" from October 5, 2010 to February 1, 2011.
https://www.jason47.com/days/noncontractarchive.html

Stacy Haiduk as the petitioner for custody Kristen DiMera, and Gina Gallego as "Judge Broderick", September 16, 2022

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I have no problem with paying to see either. I think if I could have it cafeteria style that I would pay by character, so I wouldn't be paying for the custody battle either because I wouldn't pay for anything Kristen/Stacy. Also wouldn't pay for Alex, Leo, Clyde, Nancy, Orpheus, so that's 5 characters I would not pay for. Oh, one more: I would not pay for Gwen.

• Members

LOL! So, getting my calculator here ... since you're paying to watch DAYS and there are 1 or 2 storylines that you like, then you're paying roughly around $1.60 - $6.40 as the storylines last for about a month lor two. But, hey! At least you can get caught up on America's Got Talent and Password. For 8 cents a days, DAYS is starting to sound like one of those Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials.

ETA: No, wait! I have to do my calculations again!

Edited by Noel

• Members

Actress Miranda Rae Mayo appeared on DAYS as Will Horton's boss (the magazine editor) "Zoe Browning"  from August 2014 - July 2015.  She was awesome and her character even sparked a little with Chad.  She was in only 16 episodes but I found the actress to be memorable.

I followed the actress after that.  She now stars as Lieutenant Stella Kidd on Chicago Fire.  She rocks.  I love kick-ass female characters like oldschool 1980s Anna Devane.

Watching her on Chicago Fire is why I have Peacock.  I don't care about anything else on Peacock. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Honestly, I have had Peacock for a few years.  I pay for it for the figure skating coverage alone and would with or without Days.  Plus I get Sunday Night Football and Real Housewives and Gymnastics.  Days is like a new thing Peacock has more so than the reason I signed up.  So in the end I am not a good judge of how much Days is worth.  If Days got cancelled I'd still keep Peacock.

I mean, there isn't a whole lot on Days I want to pay for.  The nostalgia and seeing Deidre and Drake are most of it.  But if I only watched and paid for Days I guess it would be around that price lol.