Days 8/29/2022 Weekly Preview Promo

• Members

Well Chandler has a regular full time job. It's Ron fault for firing him in the first place. Now they wanted him full time and he could only return on recurring. Chandler could have easily said f u ck you like Freddie Smith did and not return at all but he didn't.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The $2 steak knife strikes again! Which could explain my question from the DAYS August discussion thread since I recapped it to the best of my ability. The police suspect that the item dropped by "Sarah" (that Lucas witnessed that night on June 10th) could be the murder weapon, but what about the $2 steak knife that Lucas used when he cut his hand while cutting a lemon? Was Rafe able to retrieve that knife and confirm that the blood remnants matched Lucas' DNA? 

Edited by Noel

• Members

The weapon looks like my stainless-steel tweezers, lol! I think it's still that $2 steak knife. Both knives (the knife used at the Dimera bar and the knife that Leo used for his steak-n-eggs) both had a black handle. Don't get me wrong, the storyline is terrible as Abigail's death just kind of popped out of nowhere. Usually, murder mysteries give motive, or they give you weeks of build-up for a motive to kill someone. Kate blabbing her mouth to Lucas that Abigail knew that he kidnapped Sami wasn't a good enough reason to kill Abigail. Moreover, family is family. Sit down and talk about it. As I mentioned before when Abigail deliberately broke that hideous mug in front of Gwen's face, she did it out of pure spiteness. But, that's a childish reason to just murder someone. No, I would have taken the largest ceramic chard and jabbed Abigail's eye out with it. Why? Because Abigail was getting too big for her britches, that's why. Sassin' that damn mouth of hers. Last but not least, what was the point in Leo's hit-list? He didn't do squat. All talk and no action in my opinion. Rookie.

Edited by Noel

• Webmaster

The problem is the handle is black and Billy Flynn's pants are black so it's hard to see the handle. Regardless, I'm quite surprised they showed so much blood considering how it gets bigger and bigger over time.

Here's a better picture:

Please register in order to view this content

• Webmaster

I believe so. 

Related, just to be clear at this point this particular character isn’t 

Please register in order to view this content

First time commenting on the promo. Is this SAW? How is this character gonna remain free when there is video of him admitting to kidnapping and placing a bomb with his victims as a form of ransom. Like, really. 

• Webmaster

In order to survive on a streaming service, the show better understand viewers are going to want quality TV. I don't know of any streaming series (i.e. drama) that has ever survived off of its silliness. I'm not saying there can't be room for fun and games, but camp all the time, every time, will not work going forward.

With Peacock, they'll know what people are watching, skipping over, pausing or refusing to watch. Hope TPTB are ready for the immediate audience response.