B&B June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Errol featured this topic
  • Members

I only began watching B&B for my Teddy bear and I'm beyond disappointed. I understand not bringing Ted back if it was just for Jack to bury Finn but given that he's alive, it really doesn't make sense. I mean perhaps he's angry with himself, it would be nice to actually see it. Why bring Ted King on and give him scraps? Jack could come back, divorce Li who doesn't seem the forgiving type and move on with someone else. I'd rather not have seen Jack at all for it to be playing out like this. The irony is Finn was fine hanging out with members of two unscrupulous families. What Jack did pales in comparison to some of what they've done.

Eric romping around with Donna while Quinn shows her immense gratitude for Eric's forgiveness is getting tiresome. Let the affair be exposed already.... Now Carter is backtracking with Quinn. I never felt they had spectacular chemistry, it's just much better than his with Paris which is in the subbasement. The dialogue is terrible though, sometimes I cringe and look away.

Krista looks great in the intro. I wish they were writing Taylor better but I like Krista in the role.

Sean Kanan's weight loss is very dramatic. My jaw dropped when I saw Deacon with Brooke.

• Errol pinned this topic
  • Members

The whole Quinn/Eric/Donna thing is extremely gross and pretty trashy. Like a leftover story from 2007 that Thudley probably wanted to tell for Stephanie instead. 

And yes, Quinn keeping track of Eric via one of senior health apps is pretty bad. Next thing you know Eric will accidentally push a LifeAlert pendant button while sleeping with Donna. 

• Members

Observations

1. As someone once said....

Rose: Men shave above the knee?
Blanche: Well, of course.
Rose: Get outta here.
Blanche: Surely, Rose, you have heard of men shaving above the knee?
Rose: Get outta here.
Dorothy: Rose, you say that one more time and we will.

2. You could see some crack.

• Members

The last notable event that I can recall was her blink and you missed it budding romance with Carter. They did have scenes after that shriveled up and I know she made a few more appearances but I’m drawing a blank.