• Members

Ally: Adam and Sally will use the Newman family drama to perfect their plan and become a true power couple. Victor will have mixed emotions he'll be proud of Adam but will also want to protect Victoria from his ambition.

Chelsea/Chance/Sharon: Sharon will struggle to live without Rey,  Chelsea manages her emotions as she faces her true feelings for Rey, which testes her friendship with Chloe. Chance will try to excel at his career to make Rey proud, abby will  secretly worries privately that this will pull him away from her and Dominic.

Winters: The chancellor winters merger will be the talk of the town and lead to a splashy party. Devon will deal with no longer being the lone boss as Nate tries to keep his relationship with Elena afloat and fight off Imanis advances Amanda will receive shocking news that will affect her newfound happiness. 

Teriah: Teriahs honeymoon period is over sooner than later as they face an unexpected challenge as a couple

Allie: Allie will find herself drawn to Jabot and Noah Newman.

Newmans: Victoria threatens to cut ties with the Newman's and leave town with Ashland. Victor has one more plan to stop Ashland and this will activate Michaels mischievous side that we know and love.

Diane: Diane will stop at nothing to disrupt Jack and Phyllis reunion while keeping a game face with Skyle.

Summer and Kyle: Nikki and Phyllis form an alliance to rid genoa city of Diane, kyle and summers marriage will be tested in the middle of the chaos and Kyle makes a shocking decison to protect Harrison.

Edited by Dylan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sizzling hot? Me thinks not!

This pretty much talks about what's happening now, so more of the same.

The shocking decision re Harrison will be to send him away like every other kid in town.

Teriah-unexpected challenge. Tessa probably has to go on tour-she is a superstar after all.

• Members

Is Teriah going to have to face a stalker? Or are they going to bring in Tessa's trashy mother played by a Soap Vet? 

I'm ready for Diane not to be so civil with Phyllis and Nikki anymore. If they want to start something let Diane call them on their hypocrisy especially Phyllis. 

• Members

SoapDirt dropped their June spoilers as well:

• As the icy relations between Diane and the Abbotts thaw, Phyllis’s thirst for revenge grows stronger and threatens her relationship with Jack!
  • When the Locke Ness Monster discovers The Mustache’s latest attempt to drive him out of town, a devious new scheme is executed against the Newmans!
  • Chelsea grapples with the fact she can’t move on from Rey, and she descends into lunacy. Adam, Sally, Nick, Sharon, and Victoria are not safe as Chelsea wants payback for everything that has been taken away from her!
  • Nate and Elena’s relationship unravels as a sexy, seductive Imani makes her moves to sabotage the pair!
  • Mariah and Tessa enjoy their newlywed bliss, but the past threatens them.
  • Sharon wonders if Nick is back in love with her as she looks to her future.
  • A mind-numbing event will shake up Genoa City this summer!

• Members

LOL! I didn’t see any mention of that(whatever it means, I don’t want to know lol) Sharon & Nick, or Chelsea being a lunatic again mentioned in SOD so I figured I’d share them. 

Here’s next week’s teases courtesy of OnTvTonight:

Monday, May 30, 2022
Victor recruits a new ally in his plot against Ashland. 
Sharon stands her ground. 
Phyllis and Jack strategize to keep Summer and Kyle in town.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Devon and Nate share a difference of opinion. 
Chance makes a promise. 
Sharon and Nick reminisce about their past.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Victor and Phyllis take a risk that lands both of them in a rocky situation. 
Kyle struggles over the possible outcome of the big decision he is about to make.

Thursday, June 2, 2022
Jack catches Phyllis off guard. 
Elena sends Imani a message. 
Diane keeps up appearances.

Friday, June 3, 2022
Noah makes advances on Allie, which she hilariously rebuffs. 
Victor devises another defense tactic to defend his interests from Ashland.

• Members

Week of May 30th,
Elena has a dream/nightmare that "Imani captures Nate's attention in a sexual manner".  (I'm quoting only that one phrase from the article).
Elana later confronts Imani at Crimson Lights.

Meanwhile this promo for week of May 30th - not sure if this is Elena's dream, or if Imani really does invite Nate to the shower?

I'm just sitting here excited that there's a promo that features Imani!

(I don't care if it's a fakeout dream or if it's real.)
Either way, Imani gets the promo!  They titled the promo "Imani's move"