• Members

P&G is like the greedy kids who want all of their cake but don't want to share despite not having any use for it. 

On Roku, they have the British Soap Doctors streaming on their network. However, they're only doing two of the latter seasons. 

I remember a few years ago IMDbTV/FreeVee also had La Law streaming however episodes were missing likely due to music rights. 

Luckily by the end of the month, Neighbours will be showing 2012- 2022 seasons as well as selected iconic episodes. 

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So NBCUniversal is partnering with Freevee to offer up a ton of new FAST channels:

https://www.nbcuniversal.com/article/nbcuniversal-launches-entertainment-news-spanish-language-and-sports-fast-channel-offerings

I've been hoping to see a 24/7 Little House channel pop up somewhere. I have the entire series on DVD in a collectable box shaped like the Ingalls home, but it'll be great to just channel surf it on and enjoy an episode whenever I want. Also excited for Murder She Wrote, Alfred Hitchcock, Lassie, and those Universal Action, Crime, and Western channels.

• Webmaster

I am looking forward to this the most (my childhood!):

TNBC: Rediscover these laugh-out-loud fan-favorite sitcoms from Teen NBC. These timeless stories about the highs and lows of growing up are relatable for any audience, young or old. Series include: “Punky Brewster,” “City Guys,” “Hang Time,” “Major Dad” and more.   

• Members

Freevee has to do more to keep up with the likes of PlutoTV and Tubi TV which have both been experiencing an upsurge of streaming views. FAST has become increasingly competitive, which I figured it would, once the numbers took off.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Webmaster

I'm hoping it's in the "And more" part. So many good shows from the TNBC era.

What I hate about these Fast channels is they know these are the kinds of shows we want to watch regularly, but they give us too many programs that fall into a small niche. I mean the networks themselves. Instead of airing broad based shows that will appeal to everyone, they air shows that appeal to small groups.