• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC isn't half bad. But i found it hard to get into it.  While not as good as Knots. It wasn't cartoonish like Dallas and Dynasty became. FC had a good cast and interesting characters.

Please register in order to view this content

I been watching Alex Rider, Dallas and FC on FreeVee

Edited by victoria foxton

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Thanks for sending this!

Yes, I have been feeling the same way. Which U.S. soap production company is going to have enough intelligence to take that next step? When Crackle first emerged, a lot of people mocked its presence but I saw from that time that it, or other platforms like it would eventually become more popular and more valuable as time went by.

Some people think it can’t be done but those are some of the same people who never thought Days could end up on Hulu.  Peacock

Edited by DramatistDreamer
Oops, my bad

• Members

I still think the iron is hot enough for Disney/ABC to revamp their soap properties with great self-congratulatory fanfare on something like this - but if they did it they'd probably do it via Hulu. Unless they're considered too declasse for the current Hulu brand atm, and anything F.A.S.T.-oriented ends up being a tier below Hulu somehow.

• Members

I realized in my post, I meant Days to Peacock. But between Days on Peacock and The Doctors toying with the Retro platform, there is eventually going to be a soap that will be savvy enough to engage F.A.S.T. in some way, shape or form, whether for classic episodes, a reboot of some kind or the occasional ‘made for streaming’ movie.

• Members

FreeVee is where I get my daily dose of Judy Justice. I was also thrilled to find the complete series of "my story", Fifteen (aka Hillside) which used to air Sunday afternoons on Nickelodeon. One of its leads is a young Ryan Reynolds. 

• Members

I do wonder if at least some (more?) of the P&G or ABCD soap library ending up on Pluto or FreeVee is a matter of time. I wouldn't have thought so a couple years ago but now the overhead and debts facing companies like WB/Discovery, NBC/Peacock, etc. in the streaming wars are immense. They all have intense expenses to deal with from their streaming platforms, anything they can monetize helps.

Edited by Vee