Y&R and B&B April (and late March) spoilers

• Members

Steffy has been in a coma since she was hit by a car and *everything* we have seen since then has been a dream/nightmare? That's why Taylor was "recast"? Didn't KA say one of the reasons why she came on was because when she heard what Taylor's story would be she thought it would be fun/interesting? And the recasting would "make sense" etc? So, it's gonna be a Wizard of Oz kind of thing, where Steffy will wake up and KA will be one of the doctors or nurses working on her with Finn? lol 

Edited by dio

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If everything since the motorcycle accident was Steffy's coma dream, then then when she wakes up, they could say that Taylor has been in town ever since Steffy went into the coma, waiting for her to wake up.  That's better than Taylor having missed important chunks of Steffy's life.  They could have planned the coma all along but wanted to have the audience feel K.A. as Taylor for a few months first.  So that when Steffy wakes up and recognizes her mother Taylor, it won't seem weird that to the viewers that she recognizes her.

They could say Steffy's motorcycle accident coma has been going on for whatever length of time they want.

Maybe the accident just happened and nobody including the children have aged in the past two years.

Maybe the accident happened two years ago.  That would mean that whatever has been happening to the Forrester/Spencer/Logan families during that time - is different from what we've been watching onscreen.  Or parts the same and parts different.

But then again, I'm not convinced that Steffy's coma dream is the twist. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I really don't want it to be true but I did notice Errol specified daytime.

But maybe then we can get Thomas and Vinny back together after all LOL
And Flo isn't a Logan. But what happens to Sally then? Because we would be getting a twin-named-after-dead-Bobby thing there if Sally discussed at Y&R what happened with Flo which was after Steffy's accident if my memory serves me right.

But at least I am glad I was right that Finn and Steffy's shooting was *obviously* not "the twist" since it is not *a* twist. 

• Members

I hate the idea but I love all the curveballs this would open up the door for.

If this is a dream from Steffy, this explains why Taylor is such a saint again.
Imagine if all the Steffy/Taylor fandom who were yessing those girls' attack on Brooke the past couple of months are left with Taylor being rewritten again into the slutty mess she was under her latest HT incarnations.

• Members

also, a lot of people refer to 2020 as the "lost year" because of covid, so this would take a bit more seriously by deleting 2020-2021. LOL 

yeah, I'm talking about the recent one where peeps thought Bill hit her. That's probably why Bill even came back, because he was so heavily involved in Steffy's stories back then. But man, it would be even CRAZIER if they deleted like 10 years of story, and Steffy ain't got no kids, and Thomas never went crazy stalker or raped Caroline, and Taylor never shot Bill/went crazy. Holy crap.

also, when the Finn actor first came on I remember they were hinting at "huge twists" and whatnot even back then... 

Edited by dio

• Members

everything having been a dream wouldn't be a time jump, tho. Like others have said this would be like going backwards. 2 years and some change wouldn't have gone by... they could say Steffy was only in a coma for like a few days/week. LOL 

• Members

It's just a jump to the left!

But seriously.  I'm getting real sick and tired of soaps playing with time like this.  Time jumps are antithetical to the nature of serialized storytelling, and they're a really lazy way to get yourself out of bad writing, too.