Y&R and B&B April (and late March) spoilers

• Members

Y&R week of April 4: Phyllis/Jack/Diane/Kyle (paraphrased)

Phyllis arrives in LA and Jack tells her that Diane is alive.  Phyllis treads lightly because she's not in a relationship with Jack and recognizes that she has no business telling him what to do.  Phyllis is fully aware that Diane hasn't changed. But Phyllis decides that, instead of Phyllis trying to take Diane down, it's better for Diane to bury herself.

Jack explains that Diane contacted him because she wants contact with Kyle. Jack is against allowing this. Phyllis cares about Kyle. She tells Jack that Kyle would not want to be kept from knowing about his mother.  Phyllis points out to Jack that Kyle is an adult and can decide for himself.

Jack and Phyllis go meet Diane at Keemo's old house. Jack tells Diane his terms: For now, Diane is to stay away from Kyle. Jack will tell Kyle that Diane is alive, and provide her contact info - and Kyle can decide for himself if he wants to proceed or not. If Kyle decides he wants nothing to do with Diane, then Jack wants Diane to walk away.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Y&R Week of April 4th: Phyllis’ trip takes an unexpected turn.

Y&R Tues. April 5: Jack shares a secret with Phyllis.

Y&R Wed. April 6:  Phyllis challenges Diane's agenda. Phyllis searches for the truth.

B&B Tues. April 5: Deacon receives the shock of his life. Deacon loses it when he comes across an unexpected situation at Il Giardino.   Sheila begins to unspool while fearing her dirty deed will be revealed.

B&B Wed. April 6: Deacon does his best to comfort a frantic Sheila.

Deacon and Diane are both in Los Angeles during week of April 4th.  I had wondered if they would meet.

Before I knew about the shooting, I had wondered if the "shock" Deacon receives at Il Giardino is running into Diane.  But now I wonder if it's Deacon finding Finn's body?

Hmmmm. Since it seems that Diane has been in L.A. for a while, perhaps she and Deacon have already connected offscreen?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Y&R week of April 4th: Victoria's strategy (paraphrased)

Victoria tells Victor, Nikki, Nick and Adam her strategy to get rid of Ashland: Victoria explains she doesn't want Ashland to realize her intention to cut him out of everything so she needs to have one of them to seem to seem to be the bad guy – and she chooses Adam for this role.

Victoria's scheme is to make it look like Adam framed Ashland to take the fall for all the horrible things he's been accused of. Victoria wants to use Adam as bait to get Ashland out. Adam is startled. But he agrees - that with his history, it makes perfect sense that he would do something like this to Ashland.

Adam agrees - on one condition. Victor had already appointed Adam as temp CEO while Vikki is dealing with Ashland; so Adam wants to hang onto that. Adam says he'll do this for Victoria, once he is kept on as temp CEO. Victoria is less than pleased with his terms; however she sees that they really need Adam.  

Adam wants to use this leverage. Also, they are all unaware that Adam his own hidden scheme that goes against what Victoria has planned.

• Members

The spoilers are very very confusing, yeah.

And obviously the twist is going to be more than just Sheila harming or killing Finn. Finn's death wouldn't change the show forever. It would only change Steffy's life in short-term. And if he isn't dead, it will be even more of a flop. This isn't the first time Sheila shoots or kills someone. It will be a big letdown if Sheila shooting Finn is the twist and nothing more happens. I can't believe they would hype and promote this twist for so long... for this. Yes, there has to be more.

• Members

I know, right?  To quote the article exactly, Michelle Stafford says:
"In 2002 when they were married Phyllis could say she didn't want that b!tch living in their pool house; but the dynamics have changed."  She mentions that in the past Phyllis had hated Diane.

It was so weird reading something about Phyllis being sensible or appropriate.  Like she has to be sensible because she's only Jack's friend and not his lover.  Not sure what that has to do with it, but that's what M.S. says.

MS also says "Phyllis knows it's only a matter of time until Diane takes herself down." So weird to read something like this where Phyllis steps back from plotting against an enemy.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

B&B the spoilers indicate Sheila and Li have it out over who's Finn's mother. After Finn/Sheila copied Stefan/Vivian nonsense, Finn must not remember. Obviously, Steffy witnessed it - so the only plausible way is Steffy somehow ends up in the rumored coma for her leave.

If Sheila finally gets her 'dream' - it's being a mother to Finn. If that the big game-changing twist, B&B needs a dictionary.

• Members

From the new SOD, mini-interview ("quick take") with Scott Clifton:  SC said:
“A lot of times when you hear, ‘It will change lives forever,’ it’s not really true but this time around, it really will change lives forever.”

SC seems pretty down-to-earth about his character's stuff - in the past I have seen interviews/tweets where he has laughed about what an inane waffler Liam is.  So I don't think he'd exaggerate about whatever this is?

Edited by janea4old