Y&R and B&B April (and late March) spoilers

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Teriah have planned a 1970s-themed wedding for Friday the 13th of May.  Yes Friday the 13th.  I believe it was filmed on April 8th.  

If Rey dies, (and I don't know if he dies or leaves town)...
how will Sharon be up to doing a wedding so soon thereafter?  

• Members

Peter Bergman & Susan Walters were on The Talk today April 18.  No spoilers from them. They said Mealor(Kyle) is coming but gave no details. The Talk always promoting CBS shows.
And as part of the promotion, host Natalie Morales announced that Michael Mealor returns Monday April 25.  I guess that's when Kyle shows up in Genoa City (instead of via video chat from Italy).

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Update on Rey:
Just saw clips of Monday 4/18 Canadian (Tues 4/19 US).

Rey is at Crimson Lights with Connor and Chelsea, and they are getting ready to leave for the hockey game in Chicago.  They discuss this with Sharon.  For safety reasons they decide it would be best for Rey/Chelsea/Connor to stay over in a hotel in Chicago, instead of driving back late at night. Sharon agrees with this. Sharon even packs food and coffee for them to take with them.  They are getting ready to leave.  Rey realizes he left the hockey tickets in his other jacket, which is at home.  He decides to drive off alone to go get the tickets. Before he leaves he has playful flirty banter with Sharon. Rey says he'll be right back. 
Sharon and Rey exchange I-love-yous and he leaves.

Also on  Monday 4/18 Canadian (Tues 4/19 US).
Victoria tells Ashland she knows he was lying and that she faked it until he signed the agreement to annul their marriage and leave the company, and she gets him to admit he was lying about his illness. He says he still loves her and she says he's still lying, etc etc etc (everything already described in the spoiler write-up earlier in this thread). 
She is still in her Newman CEO office. He leaves the room.  She takes the portrait of herself off the wall (the portrait Ashland had given her), and she smashes the portrait angrily.

Then a distraught Victoria drives off in her car. 

The special effects seem to indicate that the weather is beginning to get foggy. (There are some white swirls in the air around the car).

Victoria quickly pushes a button on her dashboard to activate a phonecall and says "Call mom's mobile" - a voice command for her car to call her mother.  Victoria has both hands on the wheel as she speaks to Nikki on speakerphone (like in the promo video).  Victoria says she's okay. Then admits that she's disappointed in herself for choosing the wrong men. Nikki can tell Victoria is distraught and tells her to pull over and park the car by the side of the road and that Nikki and Victor will come pick her up.
But before she can pull over, a bright light shines (presumably someone's headlights) and Victoria's car crash begins, and the episode ends.  It looks to me like someone was going to hit her head on. She leans to the side as the crash happens.

There was nothing that would indicate Rey gets in an accident - if you didn't know.  But we know Jordi leaves this week or next week, so the anvils seemed very apparent. They made a point of Rey driving off just before Victoria gets in her accident.

I think that might be Sharon and Rey's final scene together (unless they have a hospital scene or whatever). What a waste.

If you didn't know Jordi was leaving, you'd think that the show was setting up the affair with Rey and Chelsea beginning to get closer on their overnight trip to Chicago with Connor.  But I don't think Rey ever gets to Chicago.

Edited by janea4old

• Webmaster

Oddly, even though I generally get a heads up of who will be appearing on The Talk days before they appear, neither show promotes the appearance until hours before. A day before if we're lucky. I inquired about this and they really want to put the snooze button on promoting it. I guess it works out for them that way.

• Members

A perfect day for the Genoa City Slasher to make his/her debut!

And why in God's name are Teriah gonna subject everyone to a '70's-themed wedding?  Like, who wants to attend THAT [!@#$%^&*]?

Edited by Khan

• Webmaster

I'm joking. I'm not implying the show is celebrating its anniversary anytime soon (that'll happen next year March). The 50th anniversary of one show is bigger than the 35th anniversary of another. Obviously, with COVID still being a factor, the more elaborate anniversary coverage is not possible yet but don't believe for a minute that B&B won't go big (bigger) for its 40th (when it reaches that number in 2027).

• Members

Oh, well.  Maybe Tessa and Mariah will walk down the aisle to "Bless the Beasts and Children."

Yeah, I'm sure we're all waiting on the edge of our seats for Liam and Steffy's fourth wedding aboard Spencer Galactic's newest rocketship.

Edited by Khan