Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not really. I mean, you have to kind of look at it like the show is starting a new societal trend for all those aioli lovers out there. I guess when Mr. Coates fades away into the crimson sunset, there will always be aioli with french fries.

• Members

Lol!  The thing is I don't think it's a new societal trend.  I have known quite a few people who eat mayo and french fries.  And some of them weren't even related.........but perhaps it's making those people feel more accepted since it was shown on Days with such care and understanding to those who make the choice of french fries and mayo

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Pizza and ranch, but I will NOT allow this man to DIE in sinister shame. He will be treated with dignity and respect no matter the bag of Bob's Red Mill organic flour he threw on the ground. And DAMN you all who have the audacity to stop ME! #AioliWithFries 

Edited by Noel

• Members

So stupid. Sarah does not have Renee's memories; she does not have Renee's eyeballs. It's literally hearsay. It's like me reading "Anne of Green Gables" and suddenly thinking I'm Anne Shirley living with Marilla and Matthew at Green Gables. Marilla could look like Sharon Stone or Sharon Gless. How would I know the difference? 

• Members

Correct.  In theory, unless the diary had pictures she wouldn't know what anyone looked like lol.  I have so many questions.  Clearly she can see someone's age, so isn't she a little confused her "peers" are at least 30 years older than her?  And even just simple things like Anna clearly hasn't been ovulating in at least 20 years so she didn't just recently have a miscarriage.  Does she physically see herself as how she looks as Sarah or as Renee?  Because pictures of her seem to indicate she sees herself as what she thinks Renee would look like or what Renee looked like.   The more you think about it the less sense it makes and it makes 0 sense when you think about it briefly lol.

• Members

I’m so confused. Sarah was able to notice that Maggie has aged, but she can’t tell Tony and Anna are in their 60’s or 70’s? This is so stupid. 

Thank god it only took Maggie one interaction with Sarah to get her sent to the hospital. Tony humoring her this whole time was really stupid. This story is so damn stupid.

Why TR so evil already? He barely got to show he’s “changed”. Now he’s buying heroin and killing people.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Welcome back to a day by day reenactment of every day's online discussion of the OLTL Teen Jessica story, lol. What amazes me is how Jamey went for this, since I could swear even he had to admit that one was a dog.

• Members

I hate to say this and I am not defending Teen Jessica, but this story makes less sense lol.  At least Jessica thought she was Jessica, albeit a teen version of herself.  Sarah thinks she's an unrelated person that died 40 years ago.  People can literally prove Renee is dead, but aren't.

Anyway, today's show.  Marlena just tied Belle up upstairs and didn't tell Tony and Anna the devil was in their house and had an off screen interaction with Sarah/Renee and wasn't concerned?  For some reason I find that hilarious.  Also, hilarious, Tony/Anna didn't feel the need to investigate this at all. 

I don't understand how this movie is still a go with E.J. in jail.  Wasn't he playing John?  

Among the million other things wrong with this story is Sarenee dressing so current.  I know it's the least of the stories problems, but the show could put her in a dress that's classic and vaguely timeless like the stuff Belle or Nicole wear.  Stuff that could work in multiple decades.  I can't imagine any version of diary Renee would wear a crop top and plaid pants.

• Members

I thought they confirmed he was dead.  Maggie gave Sarah something of his (a pen?) and she said Neil would have been so proud she was a Dr.  I guess they didn't say Neil was dead, but I took it to mean Neil had passed away and not recently.   Anyway RIP Neil Curtis!