• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chandler looks hot with the beard.

One of the many problems with the possession is that nothing insane is happening. All Johnny does is act like an ass. He should be killing people or burning down the town square. All of this could've been written for Johnny without him being possessed. I like the tension with Will today, but it's pointless because as soon as it's revealed that it was all the devil, everything will instantly be forgiven and Will and Johnny will be perfectly chummy. The devil is nothing but a way for Johnny to be an ass without having to face any real consequences or long-term damage to his relationships. It's so stupid. 

Why does Ben keep saying "we" got rid of the devil as if he did anything? He was locked away with Ciara during the exorcism. Give me a break. 

I do like the TR story. How refreshing that it doesn't involve the devil, masks, or brainwashing. 

When will the show realize that Susan is a character who should be seen a couple times a year in scenes with EJ? I can't take her. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

The EJ/Susan scenes in the hospital from a few months ago still get me, but Susan has been extra annoying ever since. She's getting worse, lol. Show her with EJ or don't show her at all. I would also probably accept her with a non-possessed Johnny. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I kinda saw Will and Sonny like the gay comic superheroes that were on SNL? But, instead of the Mighty Mouse theme, I'll replace it with Will and Sonny:

"Here THEY come to save the DAYYYYYY! Will and Sonny are on their WAYYYY!"

Thank you, Brady for your phone call or text messages to slay the gay treacherous evil you see before your very eyes. And you call upon these two superheroes.

Edited by Noel

• Members

The dentures are too obvious for me, but at the same token, I'm an Eileen fan. Always. I've got nothing against Stacy at all. I've watched her in video interviews and she's really charismatic with a great sense of humor to go with it. So no, I won't ever speak ill of her at all. She's really effin' funny! She's just not Eileen is all and that level is hard to compete. So yes, I agree with your opinion (the character of Susan that is), but then again, Stacy has vanished here and there and then she comes back and then she disappears and comes back again with her cartoony lines to serve as a symbolic nature of fearful intimidation. Whatever. She kind of reminds of the actress who played Carmen Santos on Guiding Light. God, I swear that woman annoyed me. Not because she was an antagonist, but because I  knew her presence would always be short-lived and pathetic.

Perhaps, if we have had more scenes between Susan and Johnny as grandmother and grandson before Satan 2.5 or Satan 3.0? That, we haven't seen as it would have been fresh and nice to see that relationship happen organically. Weirdly, I see Stacy as Susan. But, she's no Queen Kristen Dimera slathered in tattoos. No ma'am and no sir. 

• Members

Am I the only one curious why Marlena is handling this whole Belle is the devil thing with Susan and Ben? Not Belle's husband and father?  I have no problem with Belle as the devil but did Susan and Ben have to figure it out?  

I liked Will calling out Johnny.  I am not sure why more people haven't had bigger issues with the movie moving forward.

The TR stuff is not that interesting to me.  But, man, he bought enough drugs for like 50 people.  That was a huge bag of heroin, coke, or whatever it was supposed to be lol.

• Members

The TR story is moving at warp speed.

Wish Will had punched Johnny.

The Allie and Will scene on the bench was

Please register in order to view this content

Yes, Chandler looked very hot!

MM looks dumb possessed!

I fast forward all the serial killer and Susan scenes.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I’m not as gaga over him, but he looked better than he has in a while. The past few times I’ve seen him, he looked like he needed his beauty sleep.

This scene with Chanel confronting BeDevil and her feet being stuck to the floor? Dan Curtis is doing somersaults in his grave…