Soap Actor Gossip

• Members

I was fascinated by the story of Rib Hillis (Jake - PC) being bitten on the lip by his mistress Jessica Morris (Jennifer OLTL).  TMZ reported that Rib, who is married to a Dancing with the Stars pro, was having an affair with Jessica, and when he refused to leave his wife, she bit him so hard it required plastic surgery, and she was arrested.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/25/rib-hillis-gruesome-lip-injury-jessica-morris-bit-domestic-violence/

I followed Rib on social media and he posted many mia culpa professions of love to his wife and photos of their kids.

Cut to three years late, Rib posts a pic on Instagram, and who gives a flirty response but Jessica Morris, with an odd typo response by Rib...

Please register in order to view this content

I could not think of anywhere else to post this obscure, but juicy information, so I created a topic.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Totally normal I assume lol.  Most days real life is more dramatic than soaps.  I just get so grossed out about her biting his lip like that.   It's like I cannot imagine ever biting someone that intensely.  Outside of domestic violence-which I am not condoning at all-that is so nauseating to me.

• Members

TBH the biting is the detail that I wonder about the most.  Did she ask for one last kiss and then bit him, or did she just lunge at him and happened upon his lip?  I don't mean to belittle DV issues, but this was an intriguing and dramatic event, especially because as a model Rib's lip were one of his defining features.

Also, using my social media detective skills, he still lives in their familial home/apartment with their kids, but his wife was not in his holiday post, and his wife does not have any pictures of him on her IG page....

Edited by j swift

• Members

First time Rib Hillis and Jessica Morris have been relevant in years here lol..

Anyhow, I was thinking it was a one last kiss thing, but I have no idea.  That would have to have been a very hard bite.    And to hypothetically think they got past that and got back together?  Lol.