Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Same.  I am not a huge MA fan, but I think looks, age, and even acting wise she would have been fine.  The story could have basically been the same as well with the baby, Xander, etc.   I definitely think MA would play it more spunky and less cutesy.

I feel like this is going to be one of those dumb JER like scenarios where everyone keeps quiet to 'protect' Sarenne, but it would just be so much easier to tell her the truth.

It's pretty obnoxious now that Craig's out he's just going to ogle any man that walks his way.  Johnny's hot, but really?

• Members

Ugh.  I recall.  

This feels like the right age for Sarah.  CM feels too old for me, but I have no idea how Sarah is supposed to line up with Daniel/Summer

I get how old she is supposed to be, but I think I didn't articulate that well.  Are we supposed to believe LG's Sarah is 40 years old?

• Members

I keep hoping (against hope?) that this "Sarenee" mess will lead to something, like the real Renee coming back (even though that would be like pissing on Philece Sampler's still-fresh grave) or Sarah uncovering a long-held secret of Renee's that impacts many lives down the road. 

Although Renee still could be deceased today, maybe she didn't actually die by Andre's hand, but lived long enough to give birth to her and Tony's baby; and maybe that baby grew up to be someone who lives in Salem today.  Or maybe he/she is Renee and ANDRE's baby, and we learn that Andre, perhaps still posing as Tony, raped or seduced her eons ago and fathered a child with her that, again, lives in Salem today.

I mean, it could be anything, just as long as it's something!

Edited by Khan

• Members

I don't think that would work. There'd be too many plot holes in that rewrite. We saw Renee die onscreen. Plus, it would sell out how intelligent Renee was. She actually was able to tell the difference between the real person and their evil doppleganger. That's a rarity in Salem 

Please register in order to view this content