Y&R February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you all for responding. I didn't want to create a separate thread for this but you gave me a response for different soaps, which is basically what I had hoped.

Wait, Days won't air their Valentine's episode until after Olympic coverage is over? What, are you serious??

• Members

They didn't know there would be an Olympics break.  (long story).
Ron tweeted: “We did not know until well after these episodes were written and taped that we would be preempted for the Winter Olympics.”
Ron said in SOD:  "I had written all of those episodes by the time we find out that yes, in fact, we are going to be off for two weeks. <snip>  So, the only thing that gets disrupted a little bit is that it kind of screwed up where Valentine’s Day falls, so the audience will see it play out after the break."

I don't know what he means by "play out after the break".  Will we see Valentines Day? Or just a discussion/flashbacks of it? I don't know.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I am not a Billy Abbot hater, but I don't think he's needed on this show any longer, or at least not in a main role.  He and Lily could find an office in New York and not be missed.  The cheapness of the show is remarkable.  Why would a CEO and COO be working at their apartment?  There has to be office space where the hundreds of Chancellor Enterprise employees work every day.