DAYS: Makeup room photo chart reveals contract cast for some point in 2022

• Members

I won't say I don't love the idea of Craig being gay or bisexual, because I never bought that he would have been attracted to a woman like Nancy in the first place.  Regardless of my own feelings, though, I hope Ron Carlivati has enough respect for Craig and Nancy's fans to make it clear that Nancy is not just his "beard"; that Craig does, in fact, love her dearly and has always loved her.  Otherwise, this is gonna make Nancy look like a damn joke.

Edited by Khan

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And it is accurate that it is pure speculation at this stage - the mere fact that this is immediately where the rumors go of course being its own tell.

The PR quotes let me think this might be sadly right but who knows? I hope the teases are a fake-out knowing fan minds would go there and it is a different story altogether.

• Members

I'd love to see them stay for a while. They could get rid of Gabi and Jake and put them in their place.

I'm sure they're recurring. Director Scott Mckinsey mentioned yesterday how most of the cast now is recurring and not on contract. That times have changed from the 80s.

• Members

he probably has a "fatal" illness and that will create some drama for Chloe and we'll have more hospital scenes, and maybe even have Chloe sell her soul to Johnny for him to get better. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Webmaster

Why is this spoiler already out there? Good, God I hate when people don't abide by agreements!

Anyway, don't think too much about it. This episode won't be that impactful. Watch the episodes a few days after that for some real drama. Of course, to be clear, still watch ALL episodes of "Days of our Lives."