DAYS: Makeup room photo chart reveals contract cast for some point in 2022

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

tbh, it's about time. It's been weird af having Chloe on and off w/o any family ties in Salem. And holy crap KS looks handsome as ever. 

in my head Craig has his sights set on chief of staff and will be Kayla's foil + Tripp's mentor? And Nancy will sort of take Julie's place in Salem as the town busybody, fighting with all the younger girls, etc. 

• Members

I guess the January 2022 preview for Days never got posted.  
It says that Nancy shows up unexpectedly to tell Chloe some shocking news about Nancy's relationship with Craig.

This is from the daily cable guide spoilers:

Friday, January 14, 2022
Chloe receives an unexpected visit.

Monday 17 January 2022
Nancy explains to Chloe and Brady why she thinks Craig is having an affair.

Friday 21 January 2022
Craig arrives in Salem to set the record straight with Chloe and Nancy.

And now we have Ron tweeting regarding this storyline:
"Brace yourselves…"

Edited by janea4old

• Members

This.
It would be EXTREMELY offensive, the way rewriting Y&R Philip as gay with this extremely dumb retcon was offensive because it was coming out of Thom B. being gay in real life. And just the same way people insisting Y&R Kevin should be gay despite having never shown any hint to the contrary.
The fact the actor is gay IRL should have NO bearing on the sexuality of the character and especially not retroactively. And that people are even suggesting it, other than to joke around, pisses me off.

RC better not go there. Maybe she *thinks* so as an inside joke but it turns out to be something else. I'd accept that. But Craig is straight and any attempt to change that is not acceptable.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Webmaster

Raven-Symoné famously insisted that her character, Raven Baxter on "Raven's Home," not be a lesbian just because she is in real life.

What you said above is exactly why I think actor's personal lives should be left out of their character's stories. However, Craig has been off the show long enough that it is plausible for this twist to be believable. Additionally, back when it was rumored that Kevin was gay (an era when that info was mostly taboo in the industry) many actually wanted Craig to be gay but not for the reasons you'd think. Some people couldn't fathom any other reason why someone that looked like Craig could get with someone that looked like Nancy since she was plus sized.

Bookmark my comment. All I'm sayin'