Eileen Davidson On Playing Kristen DiMera on ‘Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem’: “I Don’t Know Who Else I’d Be Playing”

Errol

• Webmaster
Eileen Davidson, Kristen DiMera, Days of our Lives, Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem, The Young and the Restless, Ashley Abbott

Eileen Davidson is officially reprising her role as Kristen DiMera on Peacock's "Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem." Find out what she has to say about the "Days of our Lives" spinoff, playing Kristen again, and much more.

Note: The post Eileen Davidson On Playing Kristen DiMera on ‘Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem’: “I Don’t Know Who Else I’d Be Playing” appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'd probably argue if the constraints of daytime were taken away, we could have nice things lol. 

I agree I want this to be a success and lead to more. People are definitely hoping this paves the way to open the door for more opportunities and the soaps to move online. I think the best bet is them moving online.