• Members

I also read claims he called the various POC housemates loud or aggressive, even when they did nothing or said nothing out of turn.

I haven't watched, and I mostly just follow boards out of habit. I'm not surprised BB is making a white guy a martyr against the scary dark-skinned people. That's what they do best. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes. He did claim that Monte, Taylor, and Joseph were "loud and aggressive" because he was peeved that they wanted to get his "showmance" Alyssa out. Mind you, until she allowed him to penetrate her, he (himself) wanted Alyssa out as he found her to be annoying. He was the main reason Alyssa even came on their radar as he spent weeks pushing for her to go up and out. 

Sad part is that he was in an alliance with Monte/Taylor/Joseph and would've cruised to final 2 easily (and won) had he not allowed his insecurities and biases to rear their ugly heads. 

Overall, Kyle just wanted the POCs in the Leftovers Alliance to sit back and do what he wanted until he decided they needed to go. 

• Members

Oh I didn’t knew about that.. I dont follow the live feeds tbh. Thats not alright if that really happened. 

But the edits from the episodes made it look like Kyle wasn’t really wrong though coz Taylor, Joseph and Monte worked closely together and were about to cut off all white player too from the leftovers. I can see where Kyle was coming from with that. But if it went beyond his assumptions then I’m all up for him to be evicted. But I do think that Kyle wasn’t really a rascist. He’s just stupid and ignorant. Which is a big issue coz he’s 30. Lol

i get the frustration that no black player ever won before season 23. I even hated BB11 where Natalie lost to Boring Jordan. A Latina was robbed there too. I mean Jordan was the most lazy character ever in that house. She just made it to the finale coz of Jeff and her social skill. Natalie had a way better social skill and track record. 

i Never thought about BB being a rascist show coz I was too young that there may be a foul play to black people and any others (Asian, Latin etc.) !

But openly form a cookout to vote out all white people ruined a normal flow of the game from now on and Taylor staying to not nominate a black women didn’t helped. I mean they werent voting Jasmine out coz of color they were voting her out

coz she was annoying as hell lol 

• Members

But this is why I HATE that live feeds are public to everyone because the episodes are heavily edited and glazed over. Kyle was horrendous on feeds. Production kept having to warn him that he was venturing into murky waters and he kept pushing the issue. When he did Joseph dirty in the backyard twist, that is when production no longer could protect him. Especially, when he went back in the house and immediately was pushing Monte, Taylor, and Terrence to go after attempting to get Michael out that week. 

Michael and Brittany aren't innocent either. They entertained Kyle and even went along with the idea until production warned them that it would be a PR nightmare. Even then, they sat on the info and only decided to come clean when Kyle wanted to get rid of Michael. They then decided to weaponize the info for their benefit. They are all disgusting if you ask me. 

And BB is heavily rooted in racism. It wasn't apparent in the first 11 seasons because people typically just played the game and it was normally one side of the house versus the other. It wasn't until season 12 we started to see racism ooze out and it didn't help that the show wouldn't cast no more than 3 POCs at max. Season 15 is when the subtle racism got traded for outright and it didn't stop until season 23 where CBS had to address the lack of POC cast because it was being addressed by Survivor, Amazing Race, and Big Brother contestants, which resulted in a huge backlash. 

Survivor and Amazing Race has shaped up but Big Brother still does sh-t that clings to the past. CBS needs too seriously fire everyone behind scenes (and Julie too) and hire a whole new team. That is only when matters will change on camera. 

• Members

Thats a shame that Kyle seemed to be heavily edited during the main episodes. Now I’m a bit shattered coz I kinda liked him.

Brittany and Michael are strong players and I really loved Michael’s game play up until his disgusting move against Kyle. I mean Kyle kinda deserved it but Michael and Brittany knew and waited. That’s not fair. I bet if it was against LGBTQ+ Michael would’ve come out sooner. That changed my view of him too. Now I’m rooting for either Monte or Turner.

That CBS even tolerated the constant mobbing against Taylor was disgusting. At least she got her enemies out.

we wont lose Julie coz wasn’t she married to one of the big men of CBS? So u won’t see her go anytime soon.

Survivor and TAR always felt more fast paced and more balanced in diversity and casting tbh. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...