ABC: ‘All My Children’: Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos Developing Primetime Version

• Members

That article is from January 8th. Queens, National Parks and The Wonder Years reboot is casting, so they all seem like a go. No word on Pine Valley, but it doesn't look like it'll get a pilot order this round...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Doesn't really seem that optimistic for this round of pilots. The script hasn't been sent out either it seems. So best case scenario they'll keep it in consideration next round, worst case it's just been passed on.

• Members

From the Agnes Nixon tribute at The Lochee Room, her son seemed like he was disappointed the news was released so early. He was very vague, but made it sound like it was still in the early stages. At this point I’m not expecting it for this upcoming season. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bob Nixon on the Locher Room's Tribute to his Mom, Agnes seemed annoyed when Pine Valley was brought up. I took it to mean, the show is no where near ready and he didnt want fans all excited incase it just all fell apart

ABC also decided not to do Kelly and Mark's produced sitcom, Work Wife. So even having a "name" producing doesnt gurantee anything