Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never really gagged over anything I see on TV, but that made me throw up a little in my mouth. It was beyond gross.

God, if BB does an All Star version they better not bring Scott back because I really just might not bother to watch. I'd rather have Cowboy back than Scott! (not really but just saying... lol)

• Members

I don't want any of the 4 horsemen in AllStars. Hated them all including Drew. I'd actually take one of the friendshits over them.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing April come back. She was a hoot to watch. The Howie & April fight is the best in bb history imo.

• Members

Drew was too boring and too wishy washy. Cowboy is a fuckin waste. Scott is a loon. If I HAD to have one it'd be Jase. At least he'd entertain us with more fruit baths and crazy screaming, LOL.

I wouldn't mind April or even Karen back. Those ladies were nuts and sure added to the drama, LOL.

• Members

you can view the feeds simultaniously up to 3 locations I believe.

What I did was since I was so BB obsessed, I bought em. But I gave my friend the login and password and she'd watch em too. I'm paying anyway, I don't care if someone else I trust with the login watches free. (My credit card info's in there, so no ... no one from the internet is getting that password :lol: )

• Members

I get very BB obesessed as well...lol...since i worked late hours anyways last summer and I didn't have school, my time seriously got shifted to west coast time because some of the best times to watch were at night and half the time I would go to bed when they did. It didn't help that I spent the 3 weeks before BB started I was on the west coast, i guess I just never switched back until school started.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

All Stars should have a 1 million dollar prize.

Now, I like the idea of voting for my favourites ..... BUT, even though we may have hated them, those annoying past HGs should be brought in for conflict. If fans choose, they probably won't be.

Archived