Days: 12/7/2020 Weekly Preview

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I so wish Galen Gering(Rafe) stayed off the show.   I wish for contracts for Brandon Beemer(Shawn) and Martha Madison (Belle).  I am also hoping that Dr. Rolf is gone soon, sick of his over drawn out storyline.  I also hope Victoria Konefal's return is on contract, which I bet is, since she's in the anniversary pic and get done with the grieving Ben drawn out storyline.   I am done with Kate Roberts, especially after the revelation of her one night stand with Jack, her basically taking advantage of grieving and drunk Jack. I hated when Kate slapped Jenn back after Jenn rightfully so slapped the ho.  Jenn should've then knocked her flat. BTW Cady McClain is awesome as I thought she'd be as Jenn, out acting Melissa Reeves by miles. I am hoping Jack and Jenn do go back together eventually and hopefully Peter will be brought back into the mix, with the a my desired casing of William deVry (soon to be GH's ex Julian Jerome).  I do  hope that Lani is eventually written off.   Lani is obviously in love with Kristen IMHO.  If NOT that is what it looks like and her character has been further ruined.  Cast a new love interest for Eli, bring back Vanessa Williams full time as Valerie, and Cameron Johnson as Theo, and heck Casey Moss as JJ.   I am getting a little tired of Brandon Barash(Jake), either have him quit being Stefan like, or write him off. Wish DAYS didn't ruin Emily O'Brien's Gwen as this stupid hate for Abigail.   Abigail did NOT know you Gwen so why the hate SMFH.