LATEST RATINGS: July 20-24, 2020

• Members

What a disaster for B&B, that’s worse than I even had expected (I was thinking like a 1.8). They left out back in April with a 2.4. And this week they’ve had a couple pre-emotions with the John Lewis coverage from CBS. B&B should have really waited till a fall premiere. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B left back in April with a 2.4; I was thinking a 1.8 but geez a 1.5 is embarrassing! They really should have waited like others have said for a fall premiere in September along with Y&R. Otherwise this just looks pathetic especially this past week since B&B was pre-emoted in a significant part of the country with the John Lewis coverage. 

• Members

With all the classic episodes that they ran all this time another thing B&B should have done IMO is air the last week of original episodes from April, instead of classic episodes the week leading into the return.  Instead of 1 recap episode.  All week long before, have a different actor or actress say, "The Bold and the Beautiful will be returning and new next week.  This episode was aired during the last week before the COVID19 closures, and we hope that this reminds you and catches you up to our new episodes next week."  Or something along those lines.  

• Errol unpinned this topic