RIP: In Memoriam Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I loved Ivana Trump. For a moment in the 90s she was ubiquitous. Knowing her life story growing up in Communist Czechoslovakia, fleeing to Canada for freedom, becoming a model and learning English in Montreal, meeting and marrying and divorcing Donald Trump in New York...she was a real life soap opera diva come to life. During Trump's presidency she became unusually quiet, staying away from the spotlight, and seemed to age a lot in recent years and seemed unusually frail for her age.

All that said, she was one of those pop culture figures that was a one off and signals that, indeed, time is marching on for all of us.

She lived a fabulous life, was true to herself, and was a survivor.

May she rest in peace.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I remember when Ivana was on UK Celebrity Big Brother and she got along famously with Stephanie Beacham. Stephanie remarked to Vinnie Jones: "She is the woman I play."

This is the Ivana I'll remember in all her mid 90s glory jet setting to London, St. Tropez, Gstaad...

Ivana knew that man was trash from the jump and only bounced when he found a younger squeeze and knocked her up. She was just as complicit in his decades of scamming others as his other two baby mamas… I’m too familiar with death to rewrite history for someone so undeserving, movie cameos don’t make someone a good person. Even in her most recent interviews she was celebrating Donald and kissing his ass. I’m shocked at the amount of posters in here trying to make her out to be some survivor/hero who should be celebrated. Let us not forget that she self-proclaims to have raised the 3 demons. Don Jr. looks like he’s in a constant state of needing his splines reticulated.

Edited by victoria foxton