Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: April 6-10, 2020

The shows have largely come back down to Earth from those huge spikes, even as GH/DAYS are up YOY. Everyone is down YOY 18-49 and only DAYS has had a basically insignificant increase in 25-54 YOY.  Not that it matters really, with advertising tanking industry-wide.

Not even a crisis can bring up the ratings. How sad....and a repeat of B&B beat a regular GH and Days episode. 

@Toups Do you happen to have the ratings for the classic Y&R episodes?

13 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Not even a crisis can bring up the ratings. How sad....and a repeat of B&B beat a regular GH and Days episode. 

They weren't provided.   B&B included the repeat in their weekly average again, for some reason.

21 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

It would interesting to see, I remember back in 2016 when Y&R included the wedding ep it still lodged a 2.5 lol.

6 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

It would interesting to see, I remember back in 2016 when Y&R included the wedding ep it still lodged a 2.5 lol.

B&B got a 1.9 for its rerun so I am assuming Y&R got in the 2's

Why TPTB @ B&B included the repeat episode is stupid.  So, doing the math (not including the repeat) the show really averaged 3,310,750 viewers--I think.

Edited by clubkidjeff

Sign in to follow this