B&B February 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@soapfan770 If Felicia could have every organ in her body regenerated, Sally2's recovery is guaranteed.  Dumping CH again would be a mistake. 

It was so weird for Liam to talk about the Forresters looking out for Douglas. Um, Liam, you're a Spencer and he's your blood too. I wish the Douglass angle would go away. It's just bizarre. And you'd think Hope would be spending every free minute with Beth considering.... 

• Members

I'm a bit perplexed at B&B's overcompensating with all the pre-emptions by accelerating these stories. The Thomas/Zoe proposal could've been held for weeks. How about Thomas asking Zoe to move into the Forrester mansion? That would've been interesting and accomplished the same thing.

B&B uses marriage the same way DAYS uses death - rendering them meaningless. 

• Members

@dragonflies Worse that Sally would take Wyatt's xxxx back after he did 180 in a day with Flo. 

To B&B's credit, I thought the Sally + Ridge/Steffy scenes were quite good. I don't even mind Katie's spilling because it's actually refreshing to have a character doing things with absolutely no hidden agenda or side benefit to them.

At least the Sally story has been a nice respite from Thomas' heartless/Hope's illogical behavior.  

As much as I adore CH, finding a miracle cure for S2 and throwing her in a B&B's usual merry-go-round would be quite a let down. 

• Members

Watched part of today and switched to Tennis Channel and Tamron Hall.  Douglas needs to die in a fiery car crash with his father Thomas. and have Hope kill herself.  They are miserable. It’s been 3 months of recaps that I’ve read and this show perpetuates child abuse.  Why is no one noticing this?  I’m not uptight but you’re asking a child actor to be abused.  It’s different when it’s an adult actor or actress.  This kid could end up in jail or a serial killer.  

• Members

@Fevuh It’s why I’m skipping Tuesday - ?  It’s so disturbing. What’s so illogical is that $B should’ve/would’ve squashed Thomas months ago. Bill knows why Hope became a co-parent via Liam/Brooke. At a minimum, Karen would’ve sued for custody, which could’ve been done through Bill if JJ wasn’t available. It’s also strange how Liam kinda hates/ resents Douglas instead of supporting Hope to protect his own blood! 

If they really wanted to reform Thomas to make him a viable leading man again, faking his death in the vat and continually abusing his son are two s/l that definitely wouldn’t enter my mind to get there.